Welcome to Mount Akira (Outlast AU)

Outlast is one of my favorite games, so I'm going to be writing a couple AU stories with this. This chapter is kind of the beginning of the next few? I'm really excited about these. These will most likely be Saiyan x Reader, unless I can think of other characters to include. 

         You arrive at the asylum with narrowed eyes. Mount Akira's Home for the Mentally Disturbed. A mouthful of a name, that's for sure. You turn and pick up the printed copy of the email. One sent by a worker by the name of Krillin. Something here was wrong, most likely a case of patient mistreatment. Picking up your camera, you exit your vehicle and turn the device on. Luckily it had a night vision feature, so you'd be able to navigate your way through this place.

         "Alright," you sigh, "What have you got for me?" You walk towards the gate and jump over it. The first thing you notice are the abandoned military vehicles sitting outside. "What the hell?" Something big must be happening. You turn and look at your car. You could leave now, get the fuck away from this place. But you also needed a good story to get your journalism career off and running. You shake your head before walking closer to the building. From a distance you spot an open window at the top of a fire escape. Running to the ladder, you start climbing carefully. This shit was rusted, and you were positive it has been here for ages. When you get to the window, you climb inside.

         You're surrounded by bookcases, all of them taller than you. As you wander through the maze, a sense of dread fills you. Call it your sixth sense, but something here was wrong. Terribly wrong. As you walk, something grabs you, which causes you to let out a small scream of surprise. You jump away before you spot the dying man on the floor, a large piece of wood impaling his torso. The man stares up at you and lets out a wheeze.

         "They killed us. The prisoners, they... They escaped. Leave while you can, before it's too late..." You stare at this man in shock. He's wearing a body suit of armor, and yet this damage... You need to leave! You run through the bookcases to the window you entered from. When you get there, you're horrified when you see the fire escape is on the ground. You could jump, but you wouldn't survive the fall.

         "Shit... Shit!" You cover your face before turning. There had to be another escape here. "I just had to play explorer..." You grumble, finding your way to the door. You open it and peek out, eyes darting across the hall. "Alright..." You spot a narrow opening a little ways ahead, making you crawl towards it. As you stand, you begin to shimmy through the crack. Soon, a hand grabs your head and yanks you out. You scream as the owner of the hand turns you to look at your face. Holy shit, this bastard is huge! The brute snarls at you, bringing his face close to yours.

         "Kakarot," he growls, baring his teeth. "You're not him... Now you die!" The brute (Named Broly, if you were going off the tag on his outfit) swings you and throws you through the window. You fall into the front desk area, and your vision becomes blurry. As you fade in and out of consciousness, you can see your surroundings change. People coming in and dying, and none of the murderers spare your body a second glance. When you finally wake up, you sit up and look around. Somehow this place is even more decrepit than when you first came in.

         "What the hell," you hiss, shaking your head. When you stand, you walk to the front doors. Locked. "Guess I have to keep looking," you frown. To your right in a body, what appears to be an old guard. Poor bastard... You kneel by the body and spot a small pocket knife lodged in his stomach. You cringe, but you have no choice. Grasping the handle, you quickly rip it out. Gross. "Sorry..." The guard, named Tien based off of his name tag, looked terrible. "I can't end up like this..."