Chapter 1- Strangers and Nothing More

"Y/N! Wake the fuck up!"

*You looked at the time and your eyes widened*

"Shit! I'm coming!" *you said as you quickly got up from bed and changed and did your hair and makeup*

*You quickly ran down the stairs into your kitchen, running into your sister who was already waiting for you*

Gigi: Damn girl took you long enough, now you won't have enough time to eat breakfast! 

Y/N: It's fine. I will get something from the store on the corner.

Gigi: Whatever, are you ready or not. Because if your not, Imma leave your ass!

Y/N: Chillax, I'm ready. Lemme go get my phone.

Gigi: So your not ready. *she rolls her eyes and murmered*

You and your twin sister got in her car and drove off to school.

Y/N:Wait! I want to get something to eat! Pull over!

Gigi: Are you fucking kidding me?

Y/N: Yes! Please!! *you quivered your lip*

Gigi: Ugh! Fine! But make it quick!

*You got out of the car and headed inside the deli*

You walked in the deli and ordered our favorite breakfast (bagel with cream cheese) You were about to pay until you reached into your book bag and couldn't find your wallet. 

Y/N: Hey, um do you mind if I come back in like 2 seconds I forgot my wallet.

Deli Owner: No Money! No Food!

Y/N: No wait! Please! It's only 2 seconds!

???: I'll pay for it. It's okay. (a husky voice said)

You turned around only to see this beautiful human being. Beautiful eyes, hot ass pink pumped lips. He was just the definition of PERFECT!

 He was just the definition of PERFECT!

???: No worries, I gotchu. *he smiled*

Y/N: T-thanks. *you shyly smiled back and thanked him for his kind gesture*

???: I'm.. *he was cut off by the honking of your sister*

Gigi: Hurry up!!!

Y/N: Thank you, I am so sorry. I have to go, thank you again.

???: Oh, um okay. *he looked at you disappointed*

~Back in the car~

Gigi: What the fuck took you so long?

Y/N: I'm sorry, I forgot my wallet here or at home and I couldn't pay for my food, and this really cute boy paid for it.

Gigi: A boy? What's his name? *she smirked at you*

Y/N: I would have known if you weren't rushing me to come back. *you rolled your eyes*

Gigi: Whatever. Eat quick!

~At school~

Gigi: Okay, we have math, then science, and history, the rest is after lunch.

Y/N: Alright, I got it. Let's go.

~In Math Class~

Teacher: Good morning class, today we have two new students. Please introduce yourselves.

You suddenly see the same boy who paid for your breakfast at the deli with another guy.

???: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jimin. I'm 19 and this is Jeon Jungkook who is also 19. We are looking forward to having a great year with you guys.

Teacher: Thank you, now please take a seat next to Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand.

You slowly raised your hand and looked down to make sure he didn't notice you. He sat down next to you trying to get a glare of your face.

Jimin: Hey, your the girl from the deli right?

Y/N: You thought (shit) Oh yeah, your the guy who paid for my food. Thanks again for that.

Jimin: *giggles* No problem, I didn't quite get your name. What is it?

Y/N: Y/L/N Y/N. Jimin is it?

Jimin: That's a beautiful name to go with a beautiful girl. 

*you were blushing hella hard*

Y/N: Thanks, I really like your name as well.

Jimin: Thanks, um I was going to ask you earlier today if you want to... (he was cut off)

Teacher: Jimin! Being a distraction already?

Jimin: No Miss, you may proceed. *he took out a piece of paper and began writing on it, he then slid it over to your desk*

          Meet me at the front of the class. XOXO:)

After class was over you waited for everyone to get out of the classroom. You were about to leave until Jimin called your name. 

Jimin: Y/N! Hold up! So um, what are you doing later?

Y/N: Nothing really. Just gonna go home and chill.

Jimin: Oh, well I was going to ask you, there is a party my friend Yoongi is throwing today. I was just wondering if you want to come with me, as friends.

Y/N: Sure why not! What's the address?

Jimin: No worries, I'll pick you up. Be ready by 7. See you then.*he smiled and walked away*

Y/N: Wait, but you don't know my address! (you were too late, he was already on the other side of the hallway)

~Back home~

Gigi: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, what's good?

Gigi: Nothing, I'm going out today so don't think about doing something crazy.

Y/N: I'm going out too.

Gigi: And exactly where is that?

Y/N: Yoongi's party. 

Gigi: Oh well, we will see each other there then.

Y/N: And who may you be going with exactly? *you raised your eyebrow*

Gigi: Jungkook. He asked me to attend with him. I really like him, he's cute, funny, and he got a hot body.

Y/N: Oh god!

Gigi: Hey, it's not bad if you check them out too. I can tell Jimin was checking you out deeply. 

Y/N: Oh my god! Gigi! What is wrong with you? 

Gigi: Hey, it's only a thought.

Y/N: We are only strangers! Who just met! Nothing more! Just strangers.