Chapter 2: Wild Nights

*You were sitting on your bed waiting for the time for you to start getting ready*

5 p.m.
Y/N: Okay! Let's do this!

*You took a quick shower and brushed your teeth so that they were minty fresh. You then picked out a black dress with black heals. And did your makeup.*

                                                                              YOU

Y/N: Okay, I'm ready

*You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time, before you got  text message from Jimin that says he is waiting for you outside. You made your way out and you can feel Jimin's eyes on you.*

Y/N: Hey! *you say as you get in his car*

Jimin:H-hey.... Y-you look nice today..

Y/N: Thanks... shall we get going?

Jimin: Oh.. yeah.. let's go! *he said as he drove off*

                                                                     JIMIN'S P.O.V.

*She looks so hot in that dress! Like I can't keep my eyes off of her. I wonder what she looks like under all those layers.*

We got to the party, I walked over to her side of the car and opened the door for her.

Y/N: Thanks..

                                                                YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N: Um, I don't really know anyone here... except for him, and him, and him, and her, and them, and them.

Jimin: I'm pretty sure you know half the people in this place. (he giggled)

Y/N: I wouldn't say half...

Jimin: Well it's time for you to meet the host of the party. *he grabbed your hand and led you to a group of people.*

Jimin: Yoongi-hyung! Hey! This is Y/N! Y/N, this is my hyung Yoongi!

Y/N: Annyeong! Nice to meet you!

Yoongi: Annyeong! Nice to meet you too. You are a beautiful girl! You got a boyfriend?

Y/N: At the moment no, but I feel like I soon will.

*you looked at Jimin who was staring at Yoongi with death glares*

^What's his problem? you thought^

Jimin: Okay, well I'm going to get a drink, Y/N come with me.

*he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Yoongi.*

Y/N: YAH! I WAS HAVING A GREAT CONVERSATION WITH HIM! HE'S HOT!

Jimin: I didn't bring you here to flirt with my hyung! Now here! *he handed you a cup of beer*

Y/N: YEAH! No thanks!

Jimin: Come on! It's just one time!

Y/N:Fine! *you grabbed the cup and chugged down the beer*

^It's just one drink^ you thought

The  one drink turned into another! And another! And another!

At this point you were drunk. You were dancing with Gigi, who you had found a bit earlier during the party. You can feel Jimin's eyes on you.

Y/N: Jimin! Come dance with me!

Jimin: I can't dance!

*you rolled your eyes and walked over to him, took his hand and dragged him with you to the dance floor.*

You and Jimin were dancing non-stop. Until this one song got you in the mood. 

A/N: "IN THE MOOD" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN *WINK WINK*

                                                         BACK TO BUSINESS

*you grab hold of Jimin's neck while he grabbed your waist*

Y/N; Let's go sit down, I'm tired. *you turned to walk back, but Jimin pulled you into his arms again*

Y/N: Jimin?...

He began to lean in closer, and closer, and closer, and closer, until...................