Chapter 7: We Got Interrupted..

So-young P.O.V.

After my little chat with the one and only Park Hottie Jimin and his dumb ugly new lover who is so called, "Y/N" I decided to follow them. I reached a big house, I'm sure it's Y/N's ... okay here goes nothing.. time to get my man back..

Y/N P.O.V

Jimin was busy caressing his lips on my neck. I was enjoying the sensation. His hands slowly went up leaving a tingly feeling behind. He then moved his hands right under my goodies. Very slowly moving his lips toward my earlobe.

Jimin: You smell so fucking good baby...

Y/N:Uhhh.. Jimin... *I let out a small moan form my lips as the way his lips and hands traveled around my body left me having pleasure*

I suddenly heard a noise coming from down stairs. I'm sure Jimin heard it too, he stopped. 

Y/N: You heard that too right?

Jimin: Get dressed.. I'll go downstairs. Don't leave this room and don't make any noise. 

Just as Jimin was about to leave I ran over to him..

Y/N: Jimin.. don't leave me, I'm scared..

Jimin: Quick get dressed... I'll wait for you..

*I quickly got dressed and stood behind Jimin to let him know I'm ready to go*

Jimin held me between his large arms, and we slowly walked toward the kitchen in the dark hallway. We reached the kitchen. I grabbed a knife for our protection. 

Jimin: Y/N, stay right there... don't move I'll be right back...

Y/N: Jimin-ah.. don't leave me..

Jimin: shhh *he whispered* it's okay I promise...

Y/N: O-okay...

Jimin slowly crept out of the kitchen into the living room to get his phone. I stood in  a dark corner, hold the knife in my tight hand in case of anything.

Creak... Creak...

I heard the wooden floor boads creak behind me..

Y/N: J-jimin? I-is that you?? J-jimin..?

Jimin's P.O.V

I was in the living room finding my phone to call the cops. My eyes widened when I heard the sound I least wanted to hear at the moment...

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!!! JIMIN!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!?

???: This will be your last night Y/N! Goodbye!!!

Just then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and placed my hand where the pain began to grow stronger. All I feel is a type of liquid coming form my body. It didn't take me long to realize....blood... It's blood..

Y/N: Who are you? *I weakly asked*

???: Your boyfriend's girlfriend, that's who. *the dark figure then slowly took off her mask*

My eyes widen at the sight... So-young... My eyes suddenly got blurry.. and could no longer see So-young... All I could hear was a male voice calling my name... 

???:Y/N!! STAY WITH ME Y/N! I CALLED THE AMBULANCE AND THE COPS! JUST STAY WITH ME!! TALK TO ME BABY!!

Y/N: J-jimin..I..I love y-you... *I then suddnely became unconscious*