Chapter 8

Lola's POV

"You saw blood too?" Stanley questions him and I look at bill worried.

"N-n-not blood" bill said quietly and everyone looks at bill curious or scared.

"I saw g-g-g-geor-georgie" Bill said and everyone looks at him sadly. "It seemed so real I mean it seemed like him but there was this, "Bill starts to say looking at me sad.

"The clown" Eddie said scared and we all look at him as he looks at all of us. "Yeah I saw him too" Eddie said and we look around and see ben nod his head and we look at stan seeing him frightened.

"Me too I thought I was going crazy but I saw him that's why I grabbed my breaks out of fear I um saw my mom next to him with blood all over her" I said with tears in my eyes and everyone looks down and bill smiles sadly at me.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie said and I punch his arm softly making him frown and we hear yelling so we look towards the trees and see belch's car and I grip the nearest arm so I look towards the person seeing it's bill so I let go blushing.

"Oh shit thats belch huggins car we should probably get out of here" Eddie said scared about leave with us behind him but than bill said something to make us all stop and turn.

"Wait isn't that the homeschool kids bike?" Bill said confused and I stand there shocked looking at the others.

"Yeah that's mikes" Eddie starts off but gets cut off by beverly making him sigh in annoyance.

"We have to help him" Beverly said looking at everyone but not at me.

"We should?" Richie questioned and we all glare at him at his stupidity.

"Yes" Beverly said running in the woods so I drop my bike and I run behind beverly towards the screaming with the boys right behind us and we all stop seeing henry with a rock over mikes head.

"Hey! Leave him alone henry!!!" I said glaring at hemry who had a rock but he doesn't listen so beverly grabs a rock and chucks it at him making him fall off mike and he glares at us so I start laughing but soon stop when everyone looks at me.

"Nice shot" Stanley said to beverly looking at her admirably and I roll my eyes but run to mike helping him out of the water.

"Thank you I'm mike" Mike said out of breath and I smile.

"I'm lola nice to meet you stay right here" I said and he nods so I get up standing next to richie.

"Oh baby girl why you with these losers I can show you a good time aint that right beverly" Henry said and I roll my eyes and I feel someone grab my hand so I see that it's bills hand and I smile.

"Leave me alone henry i don't want you to give me a disease" I said making everyone laugh so I smirk and I feel bill tighten his hand around mine making me blush than everyone looks at mine and bills hand shocked.

"Damn already taken I guess your the new slut" Henry snickers and ben gets pissed and throws a rock and it hits henry's head making me shocked.

"ROCK WAR!!" Richie said but gets hit in the face so I pick up rocks throwing them at henry and his friends I almost get hit but than I dodge it so I grab more rocks getting in the water throwing at belch and victor and they soon run over the hill leaving henry by himself.

I walk towards rich standing next to him so me and richie flipped bowers off. "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie said and turn around throwing an arm around my shoulder as we walk up the hill where everyone else is so I look at bill smiling making him smile back.

"Thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that he'll be after you guys too now" Mike said as we walk down the hill still.

"Oh no no no bowers? He's always after us" Eddie said still walking with bill so I run down the hill grabbing bills hand blushing and he gives my hand a little squeeze.

"I guess that's one t-t-thing we all have in common" Bill said turning towards mike than look towards me smiling making me turn even more pink.

"Yeah homeschool welcome to the losers club" Richie said making me laugh softly still holding bills hand than when we walk into town we see a parade.

"Woah" I said in excitement and bill laughs softly making everyone look at us confused.

"Are you guys together" Richie said making me let go of bills hand blushing.

"N-No were not" Bill said with pink cheeks and I frown softly at the ache in my heart but I smile softly at everyone.

______________________________________
Richie was gonna kiss Lola? Bill was upset but now after the rock war he held her hand throughout that time. I'll continue in the next chapter :)