Chapter 6

Lola's POV

"Woah what are you guys doing here?" Richie said confused and my eyes start watering and richies face went from confused to worried in a second.

"Can lola stay here for a few days her father kicked her out man I would let her stay with me but you know how my mom is" Eddie said and richie sighs but smiles softly towards me.

"Yes that's fine come on in lola don't mind the mess" Richie said softly grabbing my hand pulling me inside and we both turn towards eds who's smiling at us.

"Thanks eds your a good friend to be honest I'll see you later" I said kissing his cheek which turns pink and I walk inside while richie and eddie talk quietly than eddie leaves waving at us and richie closes the door turning towards me with his arms opened wide.

I drop my bag on the floor running into his arms crying with all my might and he pulls me to his chest trying to calm me down and he sits on the floor pulling me down with him and I just keep crying.

"It's okay I'm here shh it's alright I promise your safe" Richie said kissing my forehead pulling me closer to his chest with me crying silently.

"I hate my dad rich he's a jerk I don't know what I did" i said softly.

"You didn't do anything wrong don't blame yourself lola your perfect okay" Richie said lifting my head up to meet his eyes which had caring in them and that made me smile a little.

"Thanks rich you guys are good friends to be honest I don't know what I'll do without you guys" I said softly hugging him which he returns.

"Your welcome lola" Richie said pulling away from the hug.

"So um I'll sleep on the floor I don't mind really" I said softly.

"No your sleeping in the bed I'll sleep on the floor your my guest don't worry about it" Richie said smiling.

"No no I can't let you do that rich this is your house your rules your room your bed I'll take the floor" I said getting up but rich stops me by grabbing my arm making me turn towards him.

"How about we both sleep on the bed I promise I won't touch you I'm very respectful when it comes to women I promise, if you don't believe me I'll even make a barrier between us" Richie said making me laugh softly.

"No no it's okay I trust you I'm just gonna change into pjs" I said grabbing some clothes in my backpack walking into the bathroom changing than leave the bathroom going back to the room seeing rich with just a shirt and boxers on.

"I hope you dont mind I sleep like this all the time at night" Richie said blushing.

"It's okay don't worry about it rich" I said laying down in the bed next to him sighing softly.

"Well do you want to watch a movie?" Richie said looking at me.

"Yeah sure" I said smiling.

He grabs a movie putting it on the t.v. and we both cover ourselves with the big blanket and we laugh at the funny parts so I cuddle into him because it's cold and he wraps an arm around me and I just feel my eyes start to close than I feel a kiss on my head and I smile softly and fall asleep in richie's arms that night.

~~The Next Morning~~

Lola's POV

I wake up feeling someone's arm around me so I turn my head seeing it's richies arm around my waist and I try moving it slowly so I don't wake him up and he grips a little tighter.

"Richie I have to use the bathroom" I whispered and he yawns letting go so I get up quickly going to the bathroom and once I'm done I walk back in the room seeing richie awake and he smiles at me.

"How'd you sleep" Richie said smiling softly and I sit next to him laying my head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I slept good to be honest thank you for letting me stay here for a couple days it means a lot" I said lifting my head to look at him smiling.

"No problem I'm always here for you never forget that" Richie said and his glasses fall to the edge of his nose so I push them back up and he blushes. "Thanks lola" Richie said smiling.

"No problem rich" I said getting up grabbing some clothes out of my bag. "Well I'm gonna go change I'll be right back" I said.

"Alright I'll be here" Richie said making me laugh and walk to the bathroom changing into some clothes.

Once I'm doing getting ready I do my make up and look in the mirror sighing softly so i open the door leaving the bathroom to go back into richies room to see him all ready and he hang up the phone looking at me

"What? What's wrong?" I questioned and he gets up smiling softly at me.

"We have to go to beverly's apartment it's an emergency everyone's meeting us there" Richie said making me sigh and we both leave the house him getting on his bike and I get on mine and we ride to bev's apartment.