Movies

Annabeth's POV:

Today was going to be a good day. Percy and I were finally going to take a break and go to the movies!!!! And it would be a date!!

I was particularly excited for this date because we were finally going alone! No more double dates, or going on dates still in camp half-blood, this would be a date considered as outside the borders.

I was beaming, ecstatic even, I just couldn't wait, even though I had no idea what movie we were watching, but a trip to the movies is still a trip to the movies.

Now for the most important decision, what to wear!!!

Ugh, I normally don fret over these girly things, but I wanted to look good. After a while, I just couldn't decide on what to wear so, with a gruff I decided on a white shirt, denim shorts, and a light blue sweater, with black converse. It was simple but I guess it was okay.

I just let my hair down, since it was almost always in a ponytail, I wanted to change it up a bit. 

With that, I was finally ready!

Ding dong!

Looks like Percy's here!

I open the door only for him to fling himself into my arms enveloping me into the best hug ever, just grinning from ear to ear and giving me a peck on my cheeks.

"let's go!"

He decided we shouldn't take the taxi since he thought it was boring but half way there my legs were killing me, so Percy offered to give me a piggyback ride.

It was comforting the first few minutes, that was before Percy decided to run all the way over there, causing me to squeal, and make myself curse myself mentally for doing such a girlie thing. 

When we arrived he surprisingly let me down gently, and hooked his arm with mine. We entered the theater grinning. I was too busy staring at Percy to pick a movie so I let him pick.

I'm not sure if I noticed or not, but it feels renewed, for he looks handsome as hell tonight, with a maroon shirt, dark denim jeans, and some converse, and with his hair all cutely messed up.

I could stay there all night just staring at him, which is why in my daze I waved him off and let him pick a movie. What a silly mistake that was, for he decided to choose the worst movie ever, it was a very gruesome horror film, that contained spiders, which just freaked me out the whole time. For the whole movie I was just attached to his arm whimpering at times, I just buried my head in his chest at times that I just couldn't watch anymore.

He would just chuckle or ruffle up my hair. 

He just kissed my head and continues watching the movie, he eventually put his arms around me giving me warmth almost making me forget about the horror movie being shown, almost.

Even though I was in what you could say the blissful state, that still didn't stop me from jumping up when the movie ended and dash for the exit.

Afterward, we went to an ice cream parlor, and then we went to the park, where we watched the sunset, it was pure bliss.

We just sat on a picnic blanket wrapped around each other and laying on our backs watching the sunset, this was certainly a beautiful day.