C H A P T E R 1

(OKAY ACCORDING TO THE STATS MOST PEOPLE STOP READING FROM CHAPTER 1 AND I DON'T BLAME THEM. I KNOW IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT TRUST ME IT GETS WAY BETTER)

I wake up from the vibrations of my phone. I squint my eyes as the brightness lights up the whole room. I check the time and see it's 8 am.

I unlock it to see 5 messages from Ethan.

Ethan♡:  Katherine WTF!

Ethan♡: Why would you do that?!

Ethan♡: Answer my fucking texts!

Ethan♡: Grayson is rlly pissed too.

Ethan♡: You better come over now!

And 3 Missed Calls From Grayson.

3 Missed Calls From Gray♡♡.

Shit! What did I do? I jump up and quickly dial Graysons number. My hands shake. I hesitate to press the call button; But I press it anyway.

"Katherine?! About time!" His tone is very harsh.

"Grayson! What did I do?! I don-" I stutter and he cuts me off.

"Come to our Apartment. NOW!" He ended the call.

I sit on my bed in shock. I look at myself in the mirror and decide to quickly hop in the shower.

Afterwards I put on an oversized beige shirt and some black jeans. I didn't care that my bra was showing through, it looked kinda sexy. My hair was wet but I didn't care, it wasn't that long anyway. I put on my vans and rush out of the house.

Thankfully the Twins lived in my apartment block so I didn't even take me a minute.

I knock on their door.

No response

I knock again, But this time a bit harder.

Again no response

As I go to knock again I see that the door is slightly open. I don't hesitate and open the door.

"Hello? Why is everything so dark in here?" I feel around to see where the light switch is and I press it.

"Surprise!" Ethan and Grayson jump out of their hiding spot. My body is filled with relief.

"Oh my god guys! You shouldn't have!" I blush and I can't stop smiling. I love them both so much. And I am the luckiest girl in the world.

"Of course we should it's your birthday, You're turning 18!" Ethan has a cake in his hand and Grayson a bouquet of flowers. They put the things down and I run towards them and hug them tightly.

"Thank you, so much." I feel my eyes tearing up. When the twins see, they hug me even tighter.

"Come on let's eat some cake!" Grayson says and I smirk.

*****