C H A P T E R 9

(HEY SO I PUBLISHED ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT A GIRL ATTENDING AN ALL BOY HIGH SCHOOL PLEASE IT'S CALLED boyish ➵  d.t PLEASEEEEE CHECK IT OUT IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!💞💞)

(ALSO THE CAMERON IN THIS CHAPTER IS CAMERON DALLAS NOT CAMERON DOLAN)

Ethans POV

I shouldn't have done it.

Kissing her was wrong. And we were about to have-

Nevermind.

We didn't and that's all that matters.

I get out of my bed walking to Graysons room. I open the door to see Audrey in his bed. She's naked so I try not to look at her.

But where's Grayson? I walk towards the kitchen expecting to find him there.

"Ethan." I hear his voice behind me. I slowly turn around crossing my arms.

"I see you have a little companion in your bed." I mimic throwing up and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah she's uhm nice." I burst out in laughter and he looks down trying to stop his laughter.

Should I tell him about Katherine?

Why not...

"Well at least I had fun last night." I wink as I sit down on the sofa and Grayson follows.

"Yeah I saw you and Katherine leave." Why does he seems pissed?

I started to tell him everything. How we kissed and how we were about to sleep together. His face gradually got more and more jealous but I couldn't help myself from laughing.

"That's cool I guess." He doesn't make eye contact with me. Maybe he really doesn't care?

Graysons POV

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

No! Why Ethan? Why does Ethan always get the girl?

I fake a smile.

I'm going to get her now.

She will regret choosing him.

I guess Katherine really doesn't care if I date her best friend.

I quickly try to change the subject.

"By the way, is our pool party still happening?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah everyone is coming except a few."

"Who's coming?" I ask, genuinely interested.

"The boys which are Cameron, Jake and Nate. And of course Katherine. Do you want Audrey to come?" He asks me.

No.

"Yeah sure." If I had to make it seem like I like her then I have to invite her.

"By the way, are you and Audrey actually taking stuff serious? Or are you still pretending?" He walks off to the fridge with an apple in his hand.

Pretending.

"Yeah I think I'm actually starting to fall for her." I lie as Ethan rolls his eyes.

"And what about you and Katherine? Are you dating now?" Please say no.

"I don't know. She got pretty pissed so I'm guessing she's not even that into me anyway."

Yay.

"Oh okay. Anyway I'm bored I'm gonna go fuck Audrey." I wink at him as I walk back to my room, shutting the door.