C H A P T E R 4

Btw Audreys character is played by Dove Cameron

********

When I open the door to Ethans room I try my hardest not to laugh. He's mumbling some words that I can't really understand.. I never knew he talked in his sleep.

Me and Audrey planned to get a few mouse traps and place them in their beds. Then we tickle them to wake them up and hopefully they'll turn and lie on the mouse traps.

"Audrey did u finish with Graysons traps?" I whisper to her.

"Yeah they're all set!" She has a cheeky smile on her face.

I walk up to Ethan and start to tickle his face with a feather

Wow, he's gorgeous.

Suddenly I hear what Ethan is saying in his sleep and I burst out in laughter.

"Kath-Ka-Kathe-Katherine" He smiles in his sleep.

What on earth is he dreaming?

I don't want to know..

I get a glass of water and spill it on his head.

He jumps up in distress landing directly on the mouse traps.

"AAAHH SHIT WHAT THE FU-"

Me and Audrey burst out in laughter. We laugh so hard that we have no air left and now we are laughing silently.

Ethan turns to me and looks at me up and down. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his bed tickling me.

"Ethan!" I shout. Trying to break free but he's to strong.

"Ethan! Let me goooo!!" I laugh and cry out for help at the same time.

Suddenly Grayson walks in the room with his back all red.

"Ethan why the fuck were there mouse traps in my be-" He stops talking when he sees us.

"It was me Grayson!" I laugh. I release myself from Ethans grip and run towards Grayson jumping on his back.

"Aww I'm sorry did i hurt you?" I mimic him.

"You sneaky bit-" He gets cut off when Audrey waves at him.

"Hey Audrey.." He waves back at her.

Graysons POV

Audrey waves back at me and smiles.

I don't mind Audrey. I mean she can be a bit clingy sometimes and you can't really compare here to Katherine.

Suddenly she winks at me and bites her lip. In a sexual way.

Did she just-

I look at her not knowing what to do. I just stare at her and walk back to Katherine.