C H A P T E R 3

I finish of my shift by cleaning the tables. I take off my hair net and untie my hair. After I wash my hands my phone vibrates.

Gray♡♡: Sleepover tonight? :)

I laugh while drying off my hands. I take my phone and text back.

Me: Yesss, I'll be there in an hour.

Grayson: Yay can't wait!

Since I'm the last one out I lock the door and close all the lights. I go towards my car and I speed off.

Graysons POV

"Ethan! She said yes!" I shout. I can hear him run down the stairs.

"What did you say?" He looks really confused.

"You really are deaf." I facepalm and he laughs.

"I was going to say that she's coming over."

Ethan smiles and jumps around like a little kid.

"Someone's excited!" I chuckle and stare at him

"No I'm j-just g-glad that she's coming over!" He stutters and looks down on the floor. I know when he's lying.

"Ethan.." I smirk and raise my eyebrow.

I know he likes her. The way he looks at her... I try to not get jealous and I try not to be selfish, But every time I see her my imagination runs wild.

I can imagine us. How I hold her in my arms. How we sit for hours talking. How we would spend our nights together. How would have children and grow a happy family. How I will always be there for her. To support her whenever.

But it will never be like this.

Ethan doesn't know how i feel about Katherine and I want it to stay like that.

He deserves her and she deserves him.

But whatever happens, I will always be there for her.

Always.

Katherines POV

When I finally arrive. I rush up the stairs and knock on their door. Almost immediately it opens.

I am greeted with Ethan.

"Hey you finally came!" He gives me a big hug.

"Yeah sorry I got stuck in traffic," I chuckle and look behind him to see Grayson.

"Hey Gray!" I run up to him and hug him.

"So where am I sleeping tonight?" I ask. The Twins eyes widen.

"You can sleep in my bed!" Both of them shout out at the exact time.

I stand there startled.
"I'll just sleep on the so-"

"No! It's no problem you can sleep in my bed." Ethan interrupts me.

"Trust me my mattress is more comfortable!" Grayson cuts off Ethan.

They look at each other and then back at me. Waiting for me to decide.

What is going on?

"Uhm-uh we will decide later" I shrug it off and smile. I put down my bags and let down my hair.

"Now let's have some fun!!" The Twins smile and we all start jumping like hooligans.

********

Graysons POV.