The Avengers

"kid!" Tony says to the boy worried about his pain.

"Mr.......S.t...a..rk" Peter says falling to the ground, holding his head from the pain and dizziness.

"Hey, kid... it going to be ok" Tony says after catching Peter from falling.

"I..m.... t..ir..ed" Peter says about to shut his eyes.

"Kid! Stay awake!!" Tony says loud to try to keep him awake.

But he was to late. Peter shut his eyes drifting off into a black endless abyss.

________________Page break_____________________________________

Tony's POV:

"Shit!" Tony says after watching the boy close his eyes.

He then picks up Peter and carries him to his car containing Bruce Banner. His partner in crime. The only other member of the science bros. He does this knowing that his partner and friend is the only one who can save Peter in time because of the lack of doctors in the school. Aka none.

"Bruce!" Tony yells to Dr. Banner to get his attention. Banner notices whats going on... kinda. And expediently gets out of the car motioning Tony to get inside with the boy.

"Ok set him down in the back and I will work on him. You just need to drive to the tower. Ok?" Bruce says getting in the back of the car with Peter.

"ok" Tony says getting into the front and starting the engine. He starts to drive to the tower while Bruce is keeping Peter stable and more importantly.... alive.

____________At The Tower_________________

"ok, carry him to the lab and set him on the table" Bruce says to Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) handing him the boy who is thankfully still breathing but probably wouldn't be without his powers.

Steve takes the boy to the lab with Bruce and Tony following behind him. They enter then Bruce gets to work.

____________Page Break_________________________________________

"Ok..... he's going to be ok" Bruce says looking at his results from the blood sample.

"Thank F#ck#ing g0d!" Tony says re-leaved.

"Language!" Steve aka Captian America says to the adult child.

Tony gives Steve a look but doesn't say anything else.

Then they look at the boy on the lab table. Confused expressions on there faces.(Bruce, Tony, and Steve)

"Ummm.. Bruce" Tony says confused.

"How the fuck did he actually survive that with hardly any medical help?"

"Language!" Steve says to Tony, again like usual.

"I was just thinking the same thing Tony" Bruce said confused also.

"Maybe he just got lucky" Steve says making the two scientists look at him weirdly.

"What?" Steve says to them crossing his arms.

"Honey! Your talking to two scientists about luck! And also there is no such thing as luck!" Tony says smirking at his husband.

"Gosh! Sorry!" Steve says putting his hands up in the air leaving the two, to there sciency things.

"Ok, Jarvis pull up anything you have on this, Peter Parker guy!" Tony says to his AI very curiously.

"Yes sir" Jarvis says.

But before Jarvis spoke they could hear Peter's voice ring though the air.

_______Authors note_________________________________________________-

Sorry I haven't been updating and that this chapter was short but don't worry I will update soon!

I'm just trying to focus on school because its the last week of the quarter before spring break.

Wish me good luck! Also thanks for reading so far, and I hope you have a good day!