Death

"Ummm... May Parker is dead sir" Jarvis says making everyone look at Peter.

Peter than freezes not knowing what to do. 'Aunt May dead?! His Aunt May!!! No! She can't be gone!' Peter keeps saying these things over and over again in his head.

" Peter... I'm so sorry" Tony says to the boy.

Peter doesn't say or do anything. He is just frozen and in shock.

" She's.... dead..." Peter mumbles out loud but mostly to himself.

" She... she was.. all I had... left" Peter says with tears forming in his eyes ready to burst out any second.

" Peter, you will always have us. We are here for you" Steve says in a soothing way.

Peter than looks at his now shaking hands and places his head into them. He cry's and cry's and cry's. His breathing speeds up and he starts to cry louder.

Tony puts his arms around the boy and starts to make circles into his back with his warm hands.

" It's going to be ok Peter" Tony says over and over again trying to help calm Peter down.

Peter puts his head on Tony's chest, crying harder into it. The crying starts to slow down, and Peter becomes calmer.

Tony can feel that his shirt is soaked now but doesn't care. All he cared about was the boy.

Peter starts to stop crying and all you could hear now are sniffles from his nose.

Peter than becomes really tired all of a sudden as he feels Tony's warm body and his soothing hands on his back. He starts to close his eyes tightly and heard a soothing, light sound of the ark reactor near his ear.

He then feels the pounding of his head start to stop and he lays in Tony's arms drifting off into a deep sleep.