chapter 12

pablo pov
After i left boss man house i called up all the guys to let them know the plan and what was fena happen. When everybody arrived i told them straight up.
Ight y'all listen i know yall remember when boss man said that somebody had broke in his office and got into his safe. Well i found out who it was yall probably wondering why Miguel not here well it was him. So yall know we gotta handle that cause we ain't going to tolerate bobody stealing shit.

Mike pov
Damn i can't believe Miguel stealing from the boss man. Shot fucked up but he gone get his. I'm gone catch his ass and blow his capp back real shit. Im mike i been in this business for 2 years now and i been putting in that work. Its been kinda hard for me though cause im a senior in high school and tryna keep my grade up so i can graduate on time. Sometimes i be wanting to just give up and say fuck it but every since my parents died in that crash bout 4 years ago i been trying to set an example of my lil brother Cisco. I been keeping my job a secret for him cause ion want him to go down my path because this is some dangerous shit.

Boss man will pov
months later
Im glad that when ever i put pablo on the job he gets the shot done with no hesitation thats why he my right hand and mike my left. But now im planning on taking candy somewhere for her birthday even though i treated her wrong and beat her up a couple of times i still have a sweet side. I bet she think that i don't know when her birthday is. But i do i know everything about her.

Candy pov
My birthday is in a couple more days im so excited even though i can go anywhere or do nothing fun. But he did tell me that i could have a friend over so o can invite my bestfriend but i gotta ask can he get me a phone. I walked out of my room and downstairs looking for will. I called his name and i heard him answer from his office (wassup)
Hey sorry to bother you but since my birthday coming up and you told me that i can have a friend over i wanted my bestfriend to come but first i wanted to ask can you buy me a phone. He said yes i was so happy