chapter 22

Slim pov As of right now im on my way to this bitch ass niggah will trap to see bout his ass

Slim pov
As of right now im on my way to this bitch ass niggah will trap to see bout his ass. If he thought that he was gone put his hands on my sister and just walk free then he got life all fucked up. I pulled up and turned my light down low to scope out the scene. I saw that most of his peeps had left it was just him and a couple more inside. So i pulled off and hit up my boys jroc, and mechi. If i needed anything jroc and mechi was the two who i would call. After we all was in the car together i told them  what chrissy had called and told me on the phone. After that i told them the plan on what we was gone do tonight. Wel pulled back up only to see his car there ig he was working late tonite. We just gone pull on this side here and sneak in through the backdoor.

Boss man will povIt was a long ass night and i was tired as hell ready to go home to my girl

Boss man will pov
It was a long ass night and i was tired as hell ready to go home to my girl. But i had to finish counting up my cash that i had made from today and put it inside the safe. I thought i was tripping when i saw the shadow of somebody running pass my window. But then i new it wasn't none of my peeps cause they got  keys to get in. So i grabbed my draco from under my table and reloaded ready to bust whoever came through the door. I got behind the door so when they came in they wouldnt see me.When they came i just started letting lose on everybody. I know i shot at least two of em. I looked put to see i did but one was still moving. I realized that these was two of slim workers jroc and mechi. Chrissy must have called her brother and lied again i bet. But it is wat it is im fena finish this niggah off a shot straight to the head should do it. After that i was done and left out to get in my car when i spotted somebody standing behind the tree so i shot and i hit them. I head them scream fuckk really loud so i know i gottem. I hopped in my truck and was otw home. When i made it to the house i locked my gates so nobody could get in them i went in the house. I walked up the stairs and to see candy was fast asleep. So i climbed in next to her and called it a night. Thinkin about my entire day and what had went On earlier.