chapter 47

Candy
I woke up and saw that will wasn't in the bed next to me. I figured that he had probably left and slept at slim house for the night. I went downstairs to get a glass of water wen i heard talking in his office. It was him he was on the phone with somebody but I just didn't know who I also didn't want to just barge in so I stood there waiting. All I heard was him saying "Ight give me a few minutes I'll be over there". When I heard him get up and start walking to the door I hurried up and ran into the kitchen.  I heard him coming into my direction when he saw me he just stood there.
Will:goodmorning
Candy:morning
Will:you good this morning
Candy:yea I'm good
Will:okay look bout last night..
Candy:its okay I uh understand I won't do that nomo
Will:okay but look slim want me to stop by his house this morning so I may be over there a Lil bit but after I'm coming back home i won't be gone all night
Candy:okay glad u told me this time 🙂
Will:Ight so in finna go get a shower you coming
Candy:nah I'll get one in a Lil bit I'm still really tired I'm gone get a Lil more rest.
Will:Ight

Will
I went upstairs to get me a shower before I Left. I grabbed some grey joggers and a white tshirt i grabbed my black boxers out the draw then I went in got in to shower. after I was done I got out and put on my clothes then I went and put on my shoes. When I was done I kissed candy bye and kissed my kids before I left then I went and got in my car. 15 minutes later I had arrived at slim house i got out and went in.
Slim:wassup
Will:watt up
Slim:shit chilling but ayeee let me tell you what happened last night
Will:shid wassup
Slim:Ight so I was at the trap still counting the money and weed locking shit up and I was on my way out leaving when I saw this slim thick red bone walking up nii uk i was already kinda drunk so I couldn't tell who it was fr fr but anyways she wanted to buy some weed
Will:u call me over here to tell me that some Lil bitch wanted to buy weed
Slim:nah u gotta let me finish after that she went down and started giving me sloppy toppy
Will:damn like that?
Slim:hell yea and I think I remember her name miyoshia or some shit like that
Will:miyoshia? That's candy cousin ayee if I was you I would watch out cause she known for ruining happy homes.
Slim:ian fuck her or nun tho just got head from her but I'm happy with who I'm with and long as zy don't find out I'm good.
Will:yea u better hope so but any way I got 4 tickets for a cruise to Hawaii next week and I wanna know if you and zy wanna go
Slim:hell yea I'm down for that
Will:Ight candy don't know yet I'm gonna surprise her tonight bout it cause thats all she been talking bout is going out of town
Slim: (phone buzzes) man look who just sent me a friend request
Will:I wouldn't accept that shit if I was you its a trap but if that what you wanna do then go for it I can't tell you what to do you a grown man but if you get caught up dont say I aint tell you so
Slim:man I'm an expert at this
Will:yea whatever but aye I'm fena head back home and chill for a lil bit I might be back out later.

Slim
After will had left I went agead and accepted her friend request if y'all guessing who I'm talking bout its miyoshia. After I accepted her she came straight in my inbox talking bout how good I tasted and that she wanted more of where that came from and maybe she can give me more let her come over and shit like that. I paused for a minute and thought about it then I went ahead and inboxed her my address I got up and cleaned up my Lil crib and freshed out the place. 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door it was her.

II opened the door and she came in smiling at me. I couldn't even lock up the house good cause sge went straight at it. She unbuttoned my pants and told me to relax so I did. Ion know if this was the right thing I should be doing but it felt so right at the moment I didn't stop it. I looked down at her as she sucked on it deep throating it all the way down not even gagging or nun I was like damn she a pro at this. bout 45 minutes later she was still going I was wondering wen she was gone stop but she kept going. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and took her in my room. Then I laid her on the bed and slide her tights and blue shorts off. Then I took off her shirt and begin sucking on her neck. I felt her getting wetter as I sucked on her titties. She was moaning saying daddy Put it in so since she wanted it I grabbed the box of condoms off my dresser and slid one then kd slid in. She was so wet down there when I did start giving her them strokes my dick kept on coming out. But anyways  we had did it for bout an hour or two I was tired asf so I laid there with her in my arms and took a nap. When I was woke up from loud bams at my door I jumped up and grabbed my gun and walked to the door when I looked out the peep hole it was zy smiling like she had some to tell me. When I saw her I knew I was fucked up she knocked again I could hear her outside "I know u in there slim I see ur car and I hear you in there talking come on my feet hurt u need to sit down. I turned around and saw miyoshia standing behind me I told her to grab her clothes and hide in the closet some where until she leaves so she did and I opened the door for zy.
Zy: by time you opened the damn door I was getting tired of waiting
Slim:uhh.... Yea i was tryna clean up I ain't hear you at first
Zy:ugh what's that smell uk wat nvm all dat guess wat
Slim:wassup babe
Zy:im pregnant
Slim:fr bae
Zy:yes baby aren't you happy that we finna have another baby
Slim:yes babe I'm really happy to hear this