chapter 30

Bossman will pov
It was my time now i had to pull up on these non gangsta ass bitches. I passed by the house earlier and saw all of their cars parked outside. Im just gone pull up text chrissy anf tell her a couple of lies to get her out.

Calling chrissy phone
Chrissy:hello
Bossman will: wassup
Chrissy:what you want niggah
Let me guess yo bitch don't wanna give you no pussy huh?
Bossman will:nah its not like that we don't talk nomo (i lied but ill do anything)
Chrissy:hmmm is that right. So im guessing you want this cookie again huh? You miss me
Bossman will:of course i miss you. Look why don't you come outside lets go to the park or some smoke some.
Chrissy:okay let me grab my purse and ill be out..

Chrissy pov
I just knew that in no time he would come back crawling to me. I knew that i could count on my girls to get that new bitch candy out the picture so i could have my man all to myself. Well let me get dressed my man is outside waiting on me.

Moe:ayee chris where you going its 11:45 u don't work tonight
Chrissy:umm i gotta go handle some buisness with my brother ill be back in bout an hour and 30 minutes
Moe:oh ight im bout to go hit the shower then go to the bar for a couple of drinks. Call me when you make it there
Chrissy:okay I'll make sure i call you.

"Chrissy leaves out door"
"Gets in car"
Chrissy:hey baby i missed you so much I've been thinking about you everysince you left.
Bossman will:wassup i missed you too
Chrissy:im glad candy is out the pic.....
Bossman will:look lets not get into that.let just gone head go so we can have some to eat then we gone go to the park and talk then I'll bring you back home
Chrissy:you so romantic thats why i found love in you the forst place.

Candy pov
Its been about 6 hours that will has been gone. He said that he would have been back by now but i guess time had slipped and he was working late in the trap. I'll just call Dominos and order me some pizza then ill call mike over here if he not busy to sit with me im sure he won't mind.
"Calls mike"
Mike:yea wassup candy
Candy:what you doing
Mike:just at the house chillin wassup
Candy:well i wanted you to come over here and chill with me a lil while until will come back.
Mike:ight im on the way but first im fena stop by the store you want anything
Candy:sure bring something to drink and chips or some i ordered pizza
Mike:ight say nomo im on my way
"Click"

Bossman will pov
Now that i got chrissy where i want her i can take her out for good. I'll just find a quiet place and kill her maybe slit her throat or something. I can't just move in quickly like that though. I gotta take things nice and slow maybe seduce her and get her in my trap Yes that will work but then what if i get blood on my clothes i can't go back to candy like that.
"1hr later"
Bossman will pov
Omg what did i just do did i just...😱😱 i promised that i would never kill another person but i did. Now i gotta find some way to clean up this mess i can't just leave her out here like this im just gone bag the body up amd dump her somewhere.

  Candy pov
So mike finally arrived to the hotel room where i was i just needed somebody to talk to nothing more than that. We just watched movies and ate pizza then we talked for a while.
"Convo"
Mike:so what we gone do now
Candy:its all up to you
Mike:ight look all jokes to the side i know you want me i can tell from the look in your eyes. How you instantly start smiling when you hear my name admit it.

Candy:😊😊 well i do kimda like you but you know i can't do what i really wanna do cause im with will he would be pissed
Mike:who said he had to know about whats going on between us this can be out little secret.
Candy:i guess so but promise this won't get out to him
Mike:i promise
Mike leans over and kiss candy
💦"Sex scene"😻🍆
Mike pov
I laid her on the bed softly and begin giving her kisses in the neck. I could tell she was in a rush by how fast she was trying to rip my clothes off. I wasn't in a rush though i wanted to take my time with her show her how i really feel. I wanted to make her feel loved and thats what i did.i slowly took off her shirt and boyshorts now she was laying there with nothing on her body was sexy as hell. I wanted it to be sexy so i grabbed the strawberries and whipped cream and spread it all over her body. Then i slowly licked it off after that i ate her pussy until her legs started shaking and she couldn't take it nomo but i kept going until sue was trying to push my head away. Then i got on top and started hitting it in missionary position. The whole 30 mins into it she was screaming my name i bet the people next door in the other room could hear. Then she got on top and started riding the dick like crazy. After an hour or so we was done we both took a shower and i left.

Candy pov
Wow tonight was amazing i felt kinda wrong for doing this but in the act it felt so right and so good. After we was done we both had took a shower together and cleaned up.
Text from bae will
Bae will:wassup babe wyd
Candy:nothing just took a shower when you coming back daddy
Bae will:im otw now i had to work a lil late tonight.
Candy:oh okay bae i can't wait until you make it here.
Bae will: don't go to sleep yet im fena bring you some daddy dick 🍆💦😊
Candy:lol yes daddy I'll be waiting for you

Bossman will pov
Finnaly i was done and i had handled business. Now i was on the was to my girl fena lay some pipe down. This shit gone be on my mind all night. Might as well do some to relieve all of this stress lately i been going through

"Pulls up walks in"
Bossman will:wassup babe you ready for this dick baby
Candy yes daddy im ready for you
Bossman will:how you want it baby
Candy:i want it rough daddy

Bossman will:ight say nomo turn over
Bossman will pov
Since she say she want it rough im gone beat the pussy from the back first. I didn't waste no time i took her panties off and got straight to fucking. I made sure every stroke i gave her she felt every 14" inches of me. I knew she was enjoying it because she was calling my name saying daddy keep fucking me. I went deeper in her she caught 3 i caught 2 nuts but we keep on going. She took her time when she gave my dick head she pulled her long hair back ang got between my legs. That pussy was so wet to me i couldn't even come out we went on for about 2 more hours then we called it anight and went to sleep.