12

When the concert sadly comes to an end it's already 1 o'clock, and I am so tired. We make our way to the car and pull out of the parking lot.

I'm half asleep and I try to make myself stay awake. My eyes begin to start to doze off, just forty minutes until we get home.

(Luke's POV)

We get into the car and I see Thalia struggling to stay awake. It is pretty late, we have a forty minute drive ahead of us.

"Hey Thal," I say and lol over at her. She puts her head up and looks at me wearily.

"Yeah?" she asks sighing.

"What was your favorite song they performed?" I ask, trying to keep her awake by talking to her.

"Jesus of suburbia." she chirps and jumps up a bit, but then slouches in her seat. "it was amazing live, so much better.... live..." she yawns and closes her eyes.

It starts to rain as she falls asleep. The rain falls heavier and harder by the minute.

I decide to just drive back to my place since it's closer than going to Thalia's house. fifteen minutes closer.

I pull up into my drive way and pull out my key, shoving it into my pocket. I put my hood up and run out of the car and open Thalia's door. By now she's completely knocked out.

I sigh and lift her up into my arms, I use my foot to close the door. I sprint to my house door and unlock it.

I walk up the stairs, then walk down the hallway to my room. My rooms the farthest down, on the right.

I turn on the light and close the door, with Thalia still in my arms. I make my way to my bed and set her down.

I pull the blanket over her, she moves a little, getting comfortable. I change into a new plain black t-shirt and some sweats.

I grab my pillow and make my way to the door to go sleep out in the living room while Thalia sleeps in my bed.

"Luke." I hear Thalia speak quietly. I turn around to see her tiredly looking at me. "stay with me? please."

"Uhh... yeah sure." I reply and walk back to my bed, after turning of the lights.

I crawl into the bed, always from her, giving her, her space. I feel her move over to me and wrap her arms around me. I do the same.

"Can I tell you something?" she asks quietly, she moves her head up.

"Of course." I shrug.

"I think...." she pauses. "I think I like you." she whispers, her eyes closing. A few moments later I I hear her soft snores.

"I think I like you too." I whisper as I wrap my arms tighter around her small body.

****

(Thalia's POV)

In the morning, I wake up with my arms wrapped around Luke. I watch him as he sleeps and slightly smile.

Now that I've got a close view of his face, he actually really attractive.

"Morning." Luke's raspy morning voice croaks, as he sighs and opens his eyes. I smile at him.

"good morning Luke." I say.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" he asks.

"wait," I shake my head. "what time is it?" I ask. Luke reaches over me, and grabs his phone from his night stand.

"12:35." he answers and puts his phone back.

"Shit," I curse and sit up. "I have to get home, Aaron might worry where I am." I exclaim, standing up.

"Uhg," Luke groans. "so no breakfast?" he asks.

"No, and plus it's practically lunch time right now." I laugh. "now get up! I have to get home."

***

We pull into my driveway, and sit in silence for a while.

"Thanks for last night." I say and look at him. "I had a lot of fun." I smile.

"Yeah, it was nothing." he shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"Good first date though." I add with a grin on my face. "we'll I gotta go, thanks again." I say and lean in and give him a quick peck on his lips. I quickly grab my crutches and rush to my door.

"Arron! I'm home!" I yell, making my way to his room.

"Did you stay at Luke's last night?" He asks walking out of his room.

"Yeah."

"What happened?" he asks.

"We went to the Green Day concert last night, and it ended at one o'clock." I answer. "And by the time we got back it was two o'clock, so we just went back to his house."

"Did you guys have-"

"No!!!" I yell, before he could even finish, I knew what he was intending.

"Okay, I was just wandering, because you've only known him for like 2 weeks." Aaron rolls his eyes. I shake my head and make my way to my room.

I take a long shower, and then change into shorts and a tank top.

From Ash: wanna hang out?

'Sure!'

From ash: I'll come and pick you up in twenty minutes?

'Sounds good, see you soon! x ;)'

I put my phone down and Chang into some jean shorts and a white laced tank top.

When I hear the door bell ring, I slip on my Tom's, grab my crutches and walk down to the door.

"Hey Ashton!" I smile, as I shut the door behind me.

"What happened to your leg?" He asks.

"I was on a run and tripped fell into a bush and a stick impelled my calf and I got stitches and yeah." I explain sighing.

We get into his car and we pull out of the driveway.

"So where are we gonna go?" I ask.

"Have you eaten yet?" Ashton asks. I shake my head no. "do you wanna go get something eat?" he asks.

"Yes please! I'm starving." I exclaim.

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! Do you like my gifs I've added?

Please vote and comment what you think, and please check out my new book.

:)