17

I sat in my bed watching Netflix on my computer. It's been three days since I've last talked to Luke. I should really talk to him. It wasn't his fault that he took away my v-card, he didn't know I was a virgin. But I had to admit, I was disappointed. I didn't want to lose it like that, not even remembering the details, not loosing it with someone I knew well, someone I loved.

I sighed and closed my laptop. I stood up from my bed and walked down stairs.

"Hey Thal!" Aaron called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I answer and sit down on the kitchen counter, right next to where Aaron was cooking something on the stove.

"The school called earlier today." he replies while stirring the red soupy sauce.

"And?" I ask and lean forward, my hands gripping the counter.

"They said that the school is now repaired, and school will be back in session on, Monday." He carries on, earning a loud groan from me.

"Ugh... I was enjoying this break." I whine a frown on my face. "But at least we can go back to school." I admit with a shrug. "This is finally the year I graduate." I cheer and wave my hands in the air. Aaron rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"I can't believe you're actually graduating." Aaron admits and shakes his head. "You're getting old." he grins and I roll my eyes.

"But not as old as you!" I retort and shake my hand in his hair. He laughs and moves my hand away from him.

"Twenty two isn't that old." he argued and I just nodded my head and laughed.

"Whatever." I say and roll my eyes.

Later that night I call my friend from back in New York.

"Hello?" she asks as she answers the phone.

"Taylor!" I beam into the phone and plop down on my bed and scroll through tumblr on my laptop.

"Thalia!" she squeals through the phone. "ohmygosh I've missed you so much! how's Australia?" she asks.

I sigh. "it's been good... I guess." I admit with a shrug.

"What do you mean okay?" she asks. "is something wrong?" she asks concerned.

"Well.... I.... don't hate me okay. Promise me that you won't hate me." I say into the phone, and bite my lip.

"Promise."

"Okay, well I met this guy, his name is Luke. he's the kind if guy I would never really date. He's like a bad boy kind of type." I begin. "and we've been seeing each other." I add.

***

"No!" She gasps after I tell her what happened with Luke. "are you for real? what was it like?" she asks.

"See that's the thing!" I exclaim. "I don't remember, I was wasted." I groan.

"Wow, what did you say to him?" she asks.

"I haven't talked to him since." I shrug. "I mean... I don't know." I say and sigh.

"Well it's not his fault, I mean he didn't know. you shut is just go talk to him. forget about it." She suggests.

"Yeah, I might but I don't know. It's a big deal to me. but then again I don't even remember it." I grumble and close my laptop.

"Well, I understand it's a big deal, losing you v-card but, you gotta cut him some slack! He didn't know." she says, and I huff.

"Yeah, I guess." I say giving in. "I'm just gonna wait for him to say something to me first." I say and she groans.

"Gosh Thalia." she laughs.

"God Taylor I miss you guys so much." I pout. "tell Andrea I miss her, and that she should call me later." I add.

"Will do." Taylor chirps. "I miss you too."

"I start school again on Monday, they had to shut down the school be because it got like ripped apart from a tornado." I say exasperating. she gasps.

"Wow." She says. "well I gotta go to work now." she sighs.

"Oh okay, bye." I say.

"Bye." She says and hangs up the phone.

***

The next morning I decided to go on a long run. I ran about 6.3 miles. I had the urge to run after I ate my breakfast, so I did.

I get a text from Alena asking if I wanted to go to a party next Friday. I shrug and reply yes.

I shower and change into a pair of leggings and put on a white crop top. I tie a red flannel around my waist, and put on my doc martins.

I get in my car and call Zoe. I ask her if she wanted to go to the mall and she said she would meet me there at the mall.

"So." Zoe asks as we walk into a store. "what brings us to the mall today?" she asks and looks at me.

"I need new clothes." I say and bite my lip. "Like, I need more..." I say and bite my lip thinking of what to call it.

"Party clothes?" she asks excitedly and I nod my head, she pulls my arm and drags me to another store.

I watch her as she hands me dresses as we walk around the store. By the end I have a large pile of clothing.

We walk to the dressing rooms and I try on the clothes.

The first dress is black and is tight and low at the top, making my breasts pop up more, it's strapless and flares at the waist and ends at mid thigh.

I walk out and Zoe jumps up and nods.

"Yes." she says and I smile and look in the mirror, and run my hands along my waist. "you have a curvy body." Zoe says.

We walk to the front of the store and pay for my stuff. I got a few dresses, skirts and shirts. We walk to a shoe store and try on heels.

"Oh my..." My eyes widen as I stand in the heels Zoe has picked out. They were like four inches high and I wobbled as I walked. I admit though, they were super cute. "Zoe!" I squeak as I trip and land on my hands.

She bursts out laughing and I glare at her. "not funny." I say and she keeps laughing and we continue to shoe shop.

*****

By the end of our shopping trip, my hands are full with shopping bags.

"Holy shit." I curse as Zoe helps me load my car. "we did some hard core shopping." I say and she nods agreeing.

"Well you're all set now." she winks and I laugh shaking my head.

"Do you wanna go back to my place and hang?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah sure, should I call Alena?" she asks and I nod.

When we get to my house, Alena is waiting in her car, we walk up to my room and plop down on my bed.

"Looks like you guys did some shopping." Alena laughs as she looks at our shopping bags.

"Yeah, I helped Thalia get some more sexy clothes for parties." Zoe winked and Alena throws her arms up I the air and does a little dance.

"So what's going on with you and Brandon?" I ask Alena and she blushes.

"We've been going out, he asked me to be his girlfriend." she admits and Zoe and I squeal.

"Aww!!" Zoe gushes and I smile at Alena.

"Did you say yes?" I ask.

"Oh course I did." she replies with a hair flip.

Zoe and Alena ended up staying the night, we all crushed on my bed. I state up all night, thinking about Luke. what am I gonna do?

_________________________

This chapter was just a filler I hoped you liked it though. I'm sorry it took me so long to update! I've been soooo busy!

Please comment and vote

(P.s who else is going on the 5SOS North American tour?)

Xx