Come over here

Just imagine yourself wearing the outfit from above
_____________________

Stop pulling me Dongmin!" You giggled as he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of his car.

After the guys had decided to go eat McDonald's while you were finishing up with your packing, Dongmin had decided to take you somewhere "special", as he called it.

You got in his car, and now he has stopped in the middle of who knows where.

He kept tugging on you, anxious for you to follow him. "Y/N, I swear it's nothing bad!" Dongmin smiled brightly in the night's darkness.

You sighed. It was no use fighting against him. "Fine!" You laughed as you walked alongside him.

"Hold on, who said you had to walk?!" Dongmin exclaimed. You looked up at him confused. "Dongmin what are you- ah!"

He had lifted you up onto his back, your red flats falling to the ground. Dongmin looked back at you, holding onto the back of your knees. "You ready?"

"Ready for what?!"

He winked, his other eye shining in the moonlight.

Then he ran.

You grabbed onto him like if your life depended on it. Your face was nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Your hair flew past You and your skirt was going everywhere. You silently thanked God that Dongmin couldn't see you.

Then it stopped.

You looked up and saw that Dongmin had stopped in a field of white flowers. A small picnic blanket was set up on the ground, along with some wine and berries.

"Dongmin...?" You said slowly.

Dongmin set you on the ground. You now realized that you were barefoot. "What is all this?" You asked and sat on the blanket letting your skirt flow around you.

He kneeled down before sitting down too. "Since we leave first thing tomorrow, I figured that we'd spend our last moments here." He shrugged and smiled at you.

For some strange reason, you were now noticing how bright his smile was. In the moonlight, his features really showed. "Do they know we're here?" You asked.

"If they did, they'd kill me." Dongmin mumbled under his breath.

"Why's that?"

His eyes widened and he pursed his lips. "Uh- no reason. Strawberry?" Dongmin pulled a strawberry from the basket, offering it to you.

You nodded eagerly. Your hand went around it's perfect shape.

But Dongmin pulled away before you could snatch the strawberry and savor its sweetness.

You pouted and crossed your arms like a child, obviously annoyed. "Dongmiiiin..!"

He shook his head slowly. "Lay down."

"W-wha..?"

Dongmin slowly pushed you down onto the blanket, the grass underneath it poking your back. You were confused about all this. Dongmin was usually never the type to do this.

His face was hovering above yours. "Ah."

You opened your mouth slowly, giggling as he fed you the red fruit. Your teeth bit down, the savory taste of the berry going down your throat.

Your eye contact never broke from your dark brown haired friend's.

You swallowed. "Why are you doing all of this..?"