Personality

Your heart pounded in your chest. "H-hi Camila."

Sanha's eyes lit up at the sight of Camila while Dongmin could give less of a fuck.

"Hey beagle!" She exclaimed and pushed you out of the way. Jinwoo avoided eye contact and you felt your stomach roll.

"Dongmin and I were exposing each other's lies and making each other feel insecure about ourselves." Sanha smiled.

Myungjun turned on the TV and sat next to  Dongmin. "Just another day that ends in Y."

Camila cocked her head to the side sweetly and finally laid eyes on you. "Y/N!" She said as if she had just noticed you. "You don't look like shit, that's good!"

You rolled your eyes and sat with Dongmin. Camila sat with you and laid a hand on your thigh.

You tensed up.

Jinwoo sat next to her, looking straight ahead.

"Myungjun, could you turn up the volume?" Camila said.

He turned it up and Camila moved her hand into your jeans. "You should've just let me do what I wanted that night."

Your heart pounded even harder, unable to make sound.

"Stupid whore. Can't even tell what's real and what's not."

You hoped someone, anyone at least Jinwoo would notice what she was doing.

She slipped a finger in you.

You screamed when Jinwoo saw her doing this to you.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" All you could yell was stop.

Dongmin hugged you. "What?!"

"Get her out! Get him out! Get them both out!"

Camila held your shoulder. "Y/N what's wrong?"

Your vision was blurry but you could see Jinwoo whisper something in her ear.

"Its best if we get out."

Camilla's expression changed from lustful to sympathy. You wanted to slap the expression off her face.

And you did.

You threw your hand back and hit her right across the cheek.

You heard Sanha gasp and Myungjun snicker. All Camila did was open her mouth in shock and hold her now red cheek.

Minhyuk and Bin walked in to see the awkward quietness.

"Hey Camila!" They both said. She turned to them and ran out, pushing them.

Jinwoo walked after her but before he could, Dongmin grabbed his shirt collar. "Stop being such a selfish bitch and get that slut to stop doing what she's doing." He whispered, not even looking him in the eye.

Jinwoo balled his hand into a fist. When you saw him raise it, you grabbed it.

He looked at you with glossy eyes. You muttered a soft "Go", the first thing you've said to him in 3 days.

Jinwoo pulled his hand away and wiped his tear stained cheek and ran.

Jinwoo

He didn't know where he was running to. He only ran toward the light brown speck standing in the middle of the road.

"Camila."

She turned around. Her eyes were puffy and he could see the tears against her cheek because of the setting sun bouncing off her face.

He stood staring at her and she stood staring back.

"Jinwoo." She finally said.

Jinwoo grabbed her and pushed her against his chest, holding her in the tightest hug he could give.

"Do you remember what you did?"

"No! All I remember is seeing Y/N scream! I wanted to comfort her but...but.."

"But..?"

"She slapped me.."

Jinwoo grabbed Camila by the shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"You need to be able to control her, Camila. I know she lusts for Y/N but you can't allow her to hurt her."

"Why not?"

Jinwoo stayed quiet and pulled Camila in for a kiss. She tensed up while the kiss lasted for a solid 10 seconds before he pulled away.

"Because I love her." He said.

"T-then why did you kiss me?"

Jinwoo turned red and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I didn't know what to do."

Camila slapped his chest. "You can be such a dork."

Jinwoo hugged her one last time. "Do you want a ride home?"

"Can we get ice cream first?" She looked up with beady eyes.

He chuckled. "Of course."