✔Chapter Six : My Little Moving On

Dedicated to my dear

Aisha's POV :-

I walked into my cabin to already find Rahul sitting there. I threw my bag on the couch and almost pounced on the office chair opposite to the desk.

"Chill my Ms.Hurbari!" Rahul said with a smirk.

"Done with the presentation?" Asked I.

"Yup! Darling." Said he as he turned the screen of the laptop to make it face me.

I went through it and as usual, there had to be a mistake.

"You didn't double check before handing it to me! Did you?" I asked with a death glare to him.

"Oops! Just a minute." He said with a cute scowl face as he too the laptop to himself.

"Aww. My boyfriend is so cute." I said as he made a puppy face.

"Tell me something I don't know." He said by maintaining that same puppy face of his.

"Okay okay. Coffee?" Asked I.

"Why not?" He said as he dug inside his laptop.

I got him a cup of coffee and placed it beside the laptop on the desk.

"So Mr.Derik was kind of impressed with the last presentation and he is willing to sponsor a fashion week with a lot of top models and he has also said that he would provide a few celebrities for our brand's upcoming advertisement." Said in a huge tone of excitement.

Rahul took a sip from his mug and looked at me from above the edge of his laptop.

A flash of his came in the inner of my eyes making me remember how he used to look at me as I used to blabber all the time.

I snapped back and started with almost a scream, "Rahul! Will you stop making me remember about the person I least want to remember?"

"Well first of all I don't even know how my actions make you remember of him and second of all its totally up to you if you want to remember him or not. You can tell whateveryou want but you can't escape your feelings, Aisha! You loved him and maybe you still love him. And more of all he was your first love if I'm not wrong." Said he politely.

The last line which he said was true to the core but I wanted to avoid it as much as possible. It was all over! And it hurts to still feel the love I have stored in my heart for him. Maybe I'll never ever get over it but I have to pretend to, I can't let the world know my weak part.

"Are you seriously going to marry me within a month?" I asked in sarcasm.

"That's what I knew!" He said still looking into his laptop.

"Do you love me, Rahul?" I asked with sadness filling my heart.

"Aisha!" He whispered as he got up to see my teary eyes.

He went to me and hugged me in consolation.

"Yes of course! How did you imagine that!" He said as he hugged me tight.

"You won't leave me so easily like him right? He had made his promises but he didn't keep them. You won't forget your promises right?" Said I sobbing.

"No Aisha! Never!" He said as he stroked my hair, tightening his grip on me.

We were in the middle of our little make out session when suddenly, the door flung open and guess what? It was my stupid elder brother who was standing there shamelessly looking at us hugging.

"I am marrying!" Sam screamed out.

So guys! Here I just got the exact character that would suite Rahul and it's Aditya Roy Kapoor!