✔Chapter Eleven : Storm-III

Aisha's POV :-

I woke up to the sound of the thunder. It was dark outside so there was no idea that whether it was day or night.
I searched for my phone and looked at it only to find that it was ten in the morning and I was late to the power infinity.

Shit! Guru must have woken up. What is he doing? He doesn't know anything about my appartment.

I got up from my bed and rushed outside only to find the whole appartment empty. I saw Guru's bedroom door closed.

I put my knuckles close to the door to knock and I called out his name softly, "Guru?"

No response.

I knocked the door again but again there was no response.

I pushed the door and it opened without any further effort. I saw Guru sleeping peacefully, tucked under the blanket from head to toe.

Strange!

Guru was never a late waker, instead he was a morning person. I walked closer to him to find that he was shivering and was blabbering something.

I pulled the blanket off his head and placed my hand on his cheek and to my holy God, his skin was burning. He had got high fever.

Shit! What will I do now?

I slapped his cheek lightly and whispered in his ears,"Guru?"

He didn't open his eyes but he did blabber something which was like,        "Mumma please don't go."

God! What will I do now?

I walked upto my cupboard and got the thermometer from there and rushed to him.

I turned his face upwards so that I could place the tip of the stick under his tongue.

I took out the thermometer from his mouth after a while.

Shit! Hundred and two degree Fahrenheit!

I rushed to the cupboard to check if there was a parasytamol. I found it sfter sometime and rushed to his room. He was still sleeping and continuing his feverish blabbering. I went closer to him when he suddenly shouted out, "No. Mumma!"

He opened his eyes and checked his surroundings and then relaxed seeing that he was safe inside my appartment.

"Here! Medicine and water." I handed him the tablet and the glass of water.

"Oh! Thanks." He said as he got up and sat down with his back resting on the headrest of the bed.

He gulped down the tablet and kept the glass on the bedside table.

"A bad dream?" I asked him.

"A bad reality." He answered subconsciously.

"What?"

"Um.. nothing. Has the storm stopped outside?" Asked he.

"No it'll take a day or two." I said as I walked away.

"I'm sorry, Aisha!" He said in a faint voice, weakly.

I did hear what he said but I walked out pretending that I didn't hear a word. I very well knew for exactly waht he was sorry. But sorry was never going to bring my happiness back.

I walked out of the room, closing the door at my back. Tears were rolling down my eyes.

Why? Why do you have to make me remember of that day? Why Guru?

Guys I'm really taking a lot of interest in writing this story because I very well know that what is gonna happen next. Yay!

By the way what is Aisha talking about? That day? Why did Aisha and Guru divorce? Any gusses? Comments votes and a lot of love.