✔Chapter Fourteen : Somthing Something?

Flashback Continues:-

Gaurav's POV :-

Aisha was definitely behaving strange today as I left for Singapore today. Well I guess I know the reason for her so called strange happiness. But I'll give her time to tell me that. Oh God I can't imagine the thought itself is making my nerves jump up then what will I do if I hear that it is a truth? C'mon Guru calm down and write it in your diary.

I took out my diary and wrote all those things in it which happened the last night and today morning. And dozed off to sleep.

I woke up excitedly and the first thing I did was to call Aisha.

"Hi! Why sre you calling so early?" She said as she yawned.

"Wait hello! It's ten round here so it must be near eight there in India! Wake up my sleepy head!" I said.

"Oh! Shit! She was supposed to call me at eight!" Was the first thing she said.

"Who was supposed to call you?" I asked.

"Umm. No. No. No one. Just a business thing." Said she stammering.

"Are you hiding something something?" Asked I playfully.

"Nothing nothing! Bye!" She snapped the phone.

Miss I can very well guess what you are actually hiding! I got up from my bed tired because of the jet lag. I have bad hangovers and sometimes it even leads to high fever. Thank God it didn't happen much this time.