3

Elena: it's been one month. I woke up and got into the shower for twenty-four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes for today.

I went downstairs and fixed me breakfast which was a chocolate poptart and a cup of milk with blood

I went downstairs and fixed me breakfast which was a chocolate poptart and a cup of milk with blood. I got into my car and drove to school after two minutes I turned on the radio it's was playing party in the usa by Miley Cyrus.

I was singing along to the song then the song ended and I arrived at school. I parked my car and went to class after two hours class had ended I went to my next classroom for AP chemistry. All my classes are over and school had ended early today.

I grab my backpack and put it into my car and I hop into my car and drove towards the house. Listen to meant to be by Bebe Rexha.

I finished the song and I arrived at home. I parked my car in the garage and got out with my backpack. Then I vamp-sped inside and up to my bedroom. I did all my homework and projects.

After I was finished doing my work I went downstairs and made me double chocolate chip cookies and a cup of milk with blood.

I went upstairs and got ready in secret  for tonight my brothers are going to try and take that bitch Kathrine out at a mask party without me. I put on tonight outfit.

I heard my brothers leave the house and I vamp-sped downstairs and hop into their car without them seeing or hearing me

We arrived at the mask party and I snuck out of the car and went inside music was playing and people were dancing.

I went upstairs and saw my brothers keeping Katherine trap in a room. I went up and said hello vampire bitch. She said awww it's the little sister I said Katherine you should had not played with my brothers and try to get rid of me back in 1864.

Then Damon asked what are you doing here. I said like I'm going miss the the vamp-bitch death. Stefan said you might we can't hurt her because she link to Lia little sister.

I said damn and you guys care about Lia that you can't kill her. Me I don't a damn about that girl Lia but I care for you guys so I won't attack Katherine the vamp-slut-bitch.

We are talked for a while then I went outside to get some air because if I don't I will kill her. I saw Lia and she walks up to me and said hi Elena with a nasty ass attitude.

I said look here me and you are never going to be friends ever because I don't like you or even care if you die but my brothers do and I care about them and their lives.

Out of know where someone knocked us out. I and Lia woke up and see we are in a mess of a old house. Lia said what the hell and why are we here in this house.

Then I here someone talking about her and that she the human doppelganger. {Thinking= I'm here because of this human doppelganger bitch ass self name Lia Gilbert. Watch when i get my hands on who kidnapped me they going to wish they never ran into me me Elena Salvatore.}

After sometime a woman lead a men in {thinking=I know him by rumor and secret and the memories inside of my mind. he is Elijah Mikaelson a Original vampire.}

I stayed quiet and stayed sitting down on the couch. Lia was standing and looking around and at the vampires. Then Lia said aren't you going to do anything to help me.

I got up and move away from her and I said nope I here because of you and your doppelganger self. Then Elijah vamp-sped up to her and sniff her and said i can't believe she human.

After that he turned around and started talking to the two vampires and he bitch slap the head off one of the vampires named Trevor for betraying him.

[Then you all know what happens in the show]

My brothers came and saved Lia and hug her. They didn't even notice me yet after a minute they started to yell at me about doing nothing to protect her.

I vamp-sped back home and hop into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower did my hair and put on my clothes for today.

 I got out of the shower did my hair and put on my clothes for today

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood. I started to feel like my brothers don't care about me but I love them with all my heart. I guess they don't feel the same about me.

Then I finished my glass of bourbon and eat a small ham and cheese sandwich. It's was around night time when they came home.

I ran upstairs and shut my bedroom door. I change into my PJs and fell to sleep dreaming about my family.