5

Elena: I woke up and got into the shower for twenty-four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes for today.

 I got out of the shower and put on my clothes for today

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of blood. My brothers left early today. I went downstairs and and Elijah Mikaelson daggered in the basement.

I listened very carefully and I pulled out the dagger from his chest

I listened very carefully and I pulled out the dagger from his chest. He started to wake up and he did he couldn't breathe I forget they put the house in Lia name for temporarily time last month. He got up and ran outside.

I grab my bag and a couple of blood bags and a suit I designed and the dagger. I vamp-sped outside and I gave him the dagger and the blood bags. We got into my car and I drove towards the Lockwood House.

We arrived at the Lockwood House and I parked my car and gave him the suit. He and I went inside I waited for him downstairs drinking a cup of iced coffee.

Elijah came downstairs and asked why did you undagger me? I said my big brothers and that bitch Lia is stupid to pissed of a original vampire. He asked I did you know that I'm a original vampire. I said I know a lot of things.

We talked for a while then I gave him my phone number and email address and he gave me his phone number and email address.

I left after two hours I drove back to the house and poured me a glass of red wine with blood. I turn on one my records and listen to the music.

Then came in my brothers with that Lia bitch self. I slip my wine and waited for one of them to talk. Damon and Stefan went downstairs to the basement leaving Lia upstairs with me.

Then they both vamp-sped upstairs and Damon asked me where is Elijah at little sister. I said in mystic falls somewhere then Stefan why would you do that sister.

I said you guys are stupid messing and betraying him.You guys are lucky i talked him out of killing you. Don't mess with a original vampire.

After a minutes of arguing we went are sperate ways. They took Lia home and went to the grill. I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell to sleep dreaming of my brothers.

Next morning I woke up early and got into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood. I left the house and got into my car and drove towards the bridge.

 I left the house and got into my car and drove towards the bridge

I arrived at the bridge and I just started to think about my life. Then I saw my best friend forever the mysterious vampire ghost that change me his name was Alexander his ghost said don't give up elena I'm always here looking out for you then his ghost disappeared.

After a hour I got back into my car and drove towards the grill and ordered a chicken sandwich with fries and lemonade. I finished lunch then I went to the library and read up on the town events coming this year.

I finished reading and hop into my car and drove towards the house. I parked my car in the garage and vamp-sped upstairs into my bedroom. Then I went downstairs and put on some music and started to clean the house.

I finished cleaning the house and washing all the clothes in the house. I poured me a glass of white wine with blood and laid down on the couch then I fell to sleep. My brothers came home and found me asleep on the couch.

Living room,,,

Damon: Me and Stefan walked into the house. I said look Stefan it seems like our little sister clean the house today and fell asleep.

Stefan: yes it's does Damon I pick the wine glass and put it in the kitchen while Damon pick her up in his arms and walk her into her bedroom.

Damon: I put Elena on her bed and put a blanket on her and kiss her forehead and said night little sister. I went downstairs and poured me a glass of bourbon and sat down on the couch.

Stefan: I poured me a glass of bourbon also and sat next to my brother. Then Me and Damon talked for a while about our treatment towards our little sister.

Upstairs,,,

Elena: I woke up and change into my PJs and fell back asleep dreaming about my brothers and their love for me.