8

Elena: Dear diary, It's been three weeks since I talked or saw my brothers. I settled into all my classes and I help coach the track and field team.

Rebekah Mikaelson goes to the school now but I don't talked to her much. Over these months I felt a pull towards Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson.

I hung out with Klaus sometimes and a couple of months back me and Elijah talked and hung out. I just feel when I around them a pull and I think I know what it is but I don't care right now.

Tyler is coming to terms with his hybrid self and his relationship with his girlfriend Caroline the baby vampire. Bonnie Bennett is still dating Jeremy Gilbert going on for a year now. Ruby and Jade moved to New Zealand with family. My life is just going on fine. Until next time bye diary...

I got out of bed and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went into the kitchen and fixed a double bacon cheeseburger with curly fries and a glass of blood

I finished my lunch and left the apartment. I walked into town and sat at the park with my drawing book. I started to draw ancient ruins.

I finished my drawing and went to the grill and a Manhattan cocktail. I started to drink then I saw Lia playing darts with Damon. I saw Klaus come and started to talked to them about Stefan and that he stole from him.

Then after I finished my cocktail I got up and left the grill. I noticed Klaus was right behind me. He said hello love and we talked about everything and anything.

He walked me back to my apartment and I said you might want to check out the old witches house. My brother Stefan might have went there to hide your stolen coffins. He said thanks love and vamp-sped off.

Timeskip The Mikaelson Ball...

Elena: I woke up and got into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my dress for the Mikaelson Ball.

 I got out of the shower and put on my dress for the Mikaelson Ball

I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of blood. I left my apartment and got into my car and towards the Klaus house. I arrived at the ball and went inside the house.

It was time to dance I danced with Elijah then I danced with Klaus for the night then i saw my brothers dance with the doppelganger bitch Lia Gilbert.

After i talked to some people then I went over to Klaus and Elijah we talked for a while then I saw Lia coming downstairs I felt magic in the air coming from the room she left and I smelled her blood a little bit the air.

The champagne toast was starting and I saw Lia grinning Klaus and Elijah was about to drink I cast a spell and made their glass disappeared in thin air. After the toast ended I told them to come to my apartment.

We arrived at my apartment and I told them what happened at the ball then I told them that I'm a hybrid a vampire/witch and a very special vampire.

They both gave me their word to keep my hybrid and very special vampire secret I gave them a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye and they kiss me on my cheeks.

I hop into the shower and change into my PJs and fell to sleep dreaming about the witches spirits and the future.

Next morning I woke up early and got into the shower for nineteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my lazy outfit for today.

I went into the kitchen and fixed me a cup of coffee with blood and a bagel with cream cheese

I went into the kitchen and fixed me a cup of coffee with blood and a bagel with cream cheese. I finished my breakfast and clean up the kitchen.

My cellphone rung and it was Jane Mitchell a werewolf. I answered and she told me someone is looking for the queen that me no one ever met me as the queen if they do that mean I'm going to kill them or cast a curse on them she hung up the phone.

After a hour I left my apartment and went to school. I arrived at school and went to my art class. Art class was over after two hours then I went to all my other classes for the day. School was over and I went to set up for track and field practice.

I went into the girls changing room and change into my track and field outfit.

I finished changing and stretching then I did my laps then the team showed up and our coach took to the woods and said to run through the woods

I finished changing and stretching then I did my laps then the team showed up and our coach took to the woods and said to run through the woods. I was in behind everybody to make sure no one slacking off.

Then I heard a nosie coming from in front of me. I stop and look around the area then out of nowhere and try to tackled me.

I dodged at vampire speed because the person was a hybrid. He came at me again then I grab him by the throat and put my hand in his chest.

I said what do you think you are doing coming after me. He said I was ordered by Lia Gilbert and her witch friend Bonnie Bennett and the baby vampire Caroline Forbes. I rip his heart out and said a spell to clean me up and make the heart disappear.

I left his body and vamp-sped and to find the team resting the coach said practice has ended. I run back to school and took a quick shower and change back into my earlier outfit.

I walked to the grill and ordered a long island ice tea. My drink came to me then I overheard something killing the original family with white oak. I finished my drink and left the grill then I vamp-sped to Klaus's house.

I knock on the door and Klaus answer the door and let me in and lead into the kitchen. I told him what happened at the grill. He throw a chair at the wall and it broke into pieces.

His family vamp-sped into the kitchen and asked what happened then he told them what I said to him. Then I said it must have been made into something and the woodmill sells are recorded by the Salvatore family.

I vamp-sped back to my apartment and change into my PJs and did all my homework and fell to sleep dreaming of the bright world.