The Beginning Part Two

Chaeyoung's POV
Why is he being so mysterious? All I asked for is "who are you?" Cause I wasn't sure if I seen him around my school before. So why didn't he answer me? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

June, 11, 2017

It's already the 11th of June. My parents must be worried sick. I was in one of my dreams of the bullies at my school threatening me to go kill myself.

"Hey, wake up, we need to leave to some place a lot safer. Your parents have called the police and they will be coming here. And once they do they will arrest me and think that I kidnapped you when you're the one who wondered into the alleyway without their permission." He says.

As he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to a different place. As we finally got there I was amazed of a mansion that was bigger than the house that my parents bought for our family.

"You live here?" I questioned. "Sometimes you ask too many questions." He muttered under his breath as he unlocks the door and runs up the piles of stairs and took me to his room and threw me onto his bed and locked the door.

"What are you gonna do to me? Are you going to rape me? Why did you bring me here?" I asked scared. "Do you want to know my name?" He asks as I nodded still having my gaze on him.

"My name is.... Jeon Jungkook." He said. I wasn't so surprised but I was indeed shocked that he finally revealed himself. "I know that your name is Park Chaeyoung but you perfer to be called Rosé." Jungkook says.

How did he know who I was? How did he know who I liked to go as by?

"You are going to be my girlfriend. I am not asking you. I am forcing you. If you don't do what I demanded you to do you will face the consequences." Jungkook said.

I decided to obey him. I can't make him mad now. If he gets mad he will tell my parents and then I will be grounded.

Jungkook's POV
I hate to do this to her. But in order for me to protect her. I need her to be my girlfriend and for me to be her boyfriend. Surprisingly she agreed to it without saying another word.

I thought she would at least not go with it but also threaten to call the police and report me to them. But knowing my father he will break me out in no time but also kill Chaeyoung-I mean Rosé.

"If you want you can tell your parents that you are staying with one of your friends. And if they suspect something's up. I will talk to your friends and everything should be fine after that." I explained.

Rosé doesn't say anything else as I began to walk out of the room and unlock the door until she finally said something.

"Please... Stay.... With.... Me..." She said as I obeyed and got in the bed with her. As I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddles right into me. Suddenly my heart began to beat rapidly. I guess I might be catching actual feelings for her. But I can't let her think that I actually like her cause that will mess everything up.

I'm sorry Rosé that I have to lie to you. But in order for me to keep my cover. I just need you to trust me this once.