Girlfriend Attempt Day Two

Jungkook's POV
I hate having to be the bad guy in the story. But I must not have her report me to the police. It will ruin everything and I will be beaten to death by my father once again. What am I going to do to her for punishment? I know. I will get a whip and hit her with it. But what if she's too sensitive? I can't hurt the girl can't I?

"What happened?" She asked. I glanced at her with a smile on my face. "Hello, darling." I said. "Jungkook? Where am I? Why am I tied up? What are you gonna do to me? Most importantly why are you doing this?" Rosé asked.

I stood up and grabbed the whip and walked closer to her. "You tried to report me to the police remember?" I said. As I touched her face with the whip. She flinched at the touch as I went behind her and untied the knots on the rope I put on her.

"I won't tell anyone. Just please let me go. I'll be your slave and do whatever you tell me to do." Rosé pleaded. I smirked as I camw close to her ear. "If you really want to make me happy. I want you to take your clothes off including your panties and go over to that bed and laid down on it." I whispered into her ear.

Rosé obeys as she took every piece of clothing off and walked towards the bed across the room. She laid on it as exactly as I told her to do so.

Then I walked over to her stood her on her knees and carrassed her butt. Just looking at it makes me want to do more than just punishing her. "What are you doing?" She asks. I didn't answer her as I got the whip and swung it on her soft bub as she whinced from the pain.

Then I whipped her again and again and again. I loved hearing her scream and plead for forgiveness and pleasure. It makes me slightly turned on.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. "N.... N-no..." She stammered. I smiled and then continued to hit her butt. As she continued to scream in pain from the whip.

I soon got bored as I set the whip down somewhere. Then I grabbed her butt and turned her around and got on top of her. "Daddy wants you. He wants you so bad. Are you ready to do it?" I dirty talked her. She nodded as I went to her lower part and start sucking on her sensitive part.

The next day...

Last night was amazing. I want to do it again with her. With Rosé. She made me feel the most pleasure than me giving her pleasure. Now she made me happy. She has now earned my trust again.