Girlfriend Attempt Day Three

Rosé's POV
I woke up to a empty feeling inside almost as if something was missing. Jungkook wasn't beside me anymore it felt empty without him next to me. I wanted to see him awake beside me and asleep. Actually now that I think about it.. Where is Jungkook right now?

"Hey, baby." He said as I turned to look at him. I blushed when he called me that. It makes me so flustered you know. "H-Hi." I studdered. He cutely smiles at me as he walked closer towards me and kissed my cheek.

"I made you breakfast so I hope you like it. I'm not the best cook you know." Jungkook says. I nodded as he fed me. My eyes literally lit up as I smiled widely at him. "You are so cute my little chipmunk." He whispered.

Then I started to blush again and lightly push him. "Stop teasing me." I said. Jungkook laughs as he set the tray on the bedside and looked at me. "God you are so beautiful. I am lucky we met each other. But I would like to lay down some ground rules if you are going to be with me." Jungkook said.

Ground rules? This should be interesting. "No.1 don't try to escape cause if you do I will always find you. No.2 if you even dare try to make me jealous I won't be so easy in bed. No.3 don't go out that backdoor because it holds something that I don't want you to see. and no.4 always obey me and when we are alone in this bed together I want you to call me daddy when you're screaming my name." Jungkook stated.

I bite my bottom lip as he smirked at me and leaned forwards to attach his lips on mine. I kissed him back as he pushes me down and was on top of me. "I... Want... You... Now..." He said in breathy words. I pulled him back down and kissed him passionately.

His hands were roaming all over my body as he slides his hands under my shirt and cupped my breasts. I slightly moaned into his mouth as he went down to kiss my neck leaving whimpering for more.

"P-please d-daddy d-don't t-tease m-me.." I begged. "Okay baby girl. If that's what you want then you shall get what you deserve." He said as he took off his shirt and took mine off and sucked my nipple and messaged  the other one. I was a moaning mess as he kept doing what he was doing.

"I-I w-want y-you t-to f-fuck m-me J-Jungkook." I moaned out as he took off his pants and slowly took off my underwear. "You're so wet for me baby girl." Jungkook huskily says. I bite my lip as he carrassed my folds "please daddy." I pleaded.

Then I felt his rock hard d*ck inside me as he thrusted inside me roughly. "Oh! Fuck! More more! Oh my god!" I screamed. "That's it. Keep screaming my name baby girl. Maybe I will let you come on my d*ck." Jungkook said.

After about a few minutes we both came as he laid down beside me. "That was the best s*x I have ever had." He said as his breathing slowed down a little. I nodded as I breathed heavily. He carrassed my air then my face as I fell asleep in his touch.

Are you OK? Sorry that I had to write that little smut. Usually I don't do smuts. So I hope it's alright with you all

-author-nim