The Beginning

Chaeyoung's POV
It has been few weeks since school has been out. I miss my friends. But my life wouldn't change even if I tried. I'm Park Chaeyoung but I perfer to be called Rosé. Everyone calls me by my real name even my bullies. Except for my only friends.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa. They were the only ones. The ones who have stucked by my side when everything started. When the bullying started.

My life wasn't the same. So instead of going to school and being bullied all over again. I decided to take a walk in the alley that my parents told me not to go near.

But they're lying. They have always been lying to me since birth. Except for their love and care for me. That was real than anything else right now

As I snuck out the house without my parents noticing. I walked through the city and found the alleyway that they forbidden me to go in. It was a bit scary but I tried to act brave even though I'm not that kind of person.

As I walked through seeing all the graffiti. Who did all of this? Whoever did this why here? What do these drawings represent?

"Hey, girl!" I heard someone shout. As I turned around to be face to face with a young boy. He looked about my age. Does he go to the same school as me? I don't think I have see him at my school before.

"You are not supposed to be here. Why don't you run like a little girl and get to school where you belong." He says stubborned. "I.... I-I c-can't...." I studdered. He looks at my direction.

"Why not? If this is a joke I am not fit to listen to your lies." He said. "If I go to school now. The people who bully me there. Will now humiliate me in front of someone very important." I explained.

He stopped what he was doing and said "You can stay here with me if you want." I looked up at him and the one thing I could do in return is hug him.

"Thank you. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me. For the first time ever." I say.

Unknown's POV
Why does she have to be so cute? I can't have these thoughts about her. She is not fit to be my girlfriend. The person that I'm searching for. I can't like her now. She has to earn my trust then my respect before having me feel this sort of way about her right now.

"I know this is disrespecting your personal image. But.... Who are you?" She asked. I hesitate to tell her my name. I can't tell her now. She has to be a patient little kitten before asking me things right away.

And you may be wondering why I just called her a little kitten. Cause she is going to be my slave well not like in that way. But as my new girlfriend. Without her I will never be complete.

As I walked away from her and went back to the art in front of my eyes.