Chapter 6

“Excuse me?” I eye Damon with confusion.

“You want me to open a coffin? Who do you think I am a locksmith?” I continue.

Damon raised his eyebrows at me as he walked over to the glass cabinet.

As Damon poured himself a drink, I slowly made my way towards the locked coffin laying my hand on top of the dark oak wooden coffin.

I started to mumble some words; I was quickly pushed back by some really strong white magic.

“Shit” I cry as Damon rushes by my side.

“Whoever is in that coffin wants it to be open but I need a Bennett witch to help me since it’s their bloodline spell” I say rubbing my arm to get rid of the pain.

Damon’s smirk grew “I knew little redhead will come useful after all” he says taking a sip of his bourbon.

“Let’s go back to the ball” Damon says.

By the time we got to the Lockwood’s, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, Stefan, Elena, Jeremy and this other guy were all standing together outside next to a rusty red ruined pick-up truck. Elena took a step forward and everyone eyes followed Elena’s steps “Your back” she says bitterly.

Damon let go of my hand and walked over to them, as I watched I pulled my phone out of my doc’s to check the time until Bonnie came up to me. Her curly shady red hairs bounced from her shoulders, a tight mucky colour brown dress what fit her perfectly showing her curves and complete the outfits she wore some brown flats.

“I heard you need my help” She says calmly.

“Yeah” I reply.

“I’m telling you once if any of my friends get hurt, I’ll hurt you” she says in her threating voice; wow for an innocent girl she is mean. “

You can’t hurt me, I’m stronger and by the way your little white magic will never beat my black magic so please don’t threaten me” I replied annoyed.

“And deal, I will never hurt your friends because it will mean I’ll hurt Damon. Damon is the only family I got, so if you be a bitch to me; I’ll be a bitch back” Bonnie and I shake hands, I could feel her power with mine mixing together with mine.

I’ve never felt so much power before Bonnie is a natural white magic which means she belongs to the earth. While my magic is black the dark kind what I took from my father side of power. I belonged to moon and the sprites.

“Did you feel that?” Bonnie says confused.

“It’s because were from different sides I’m dark and you’re not. It affects the bond between our powers so whenever you’re in trouble I will know and I’ll come and help and you will do the same if it happens to me. It’s like being compelled.”

Bonnie looked surprised “Klaus is coming, I just I see you tomorrow” I said just before Klaus appears in two seconds.

“Come on now Rosie, you meant to be my date on this lovely evening” I turn back and face them all who were all surprised at Klaus saying ‘date’.

Someone was missing but whom?

“If you see Stefan tell him I want my coffin back” Klaus says annoyed; he quickly grabs my hand and pulls me to the way at the Lockwood’s front door.

After being pulled away and dancing with Klaus all night who has a very strong grip, we were finally back ‘home’. I wiped my make-up of, changed into an oversized t-shirt and went to bed. I could feel strong power around me when I was sleeping but whose power?

Rosie’s Dream

“Rosie daring, is that you” I heard my mother voice coming down an ally way.

 “Mother is that you please say it’s you” I say crying while my father body is laid on the cold concrete floor.

“Listen to me Rosie, Nicklaus is coming for you and I want you to run. You are the only one who can do it and when Nicklaus gets his hands on you he will kill you in seconds.”

The sweet voice my mother says but I can’t see her only a dark shadow. “Why mother?” I ask now lying next to my father body.

The shadow comes closer toward me; “Daring he will kill you please run now and if you meet a man called Elijah stay with him. He will help you my sweet sweet Rose please go now.”

I stand up and walk closer to the shadow I hissed some words to make the shadow to go away but the power is to strong; my heart stopped beating the shadow was Klaus smirking.

I take a step back and start to run as fast as I can but when I past my father body I was laid on the ground frozen by a spell; my mother’s spell.

“I told you to run, now he’s going to kill you” My mother says laughing like she had been compelled.

End of Rosie’s Dream