Life is hard. After all, it kills you.

(EDIT 1/7/20 This is bad :) I wrote this when I was was fucking 13...I'm 15 now...I could do much better then this XD)

Cagney's POV:

It was the first day of spring! Finally winter is over! Cindy (one of my OC's) would always give me blankets to cover myself with. "Cagney!" I heard Cindy call for me. "Yes Cindy?" She was running towards my garden with another girl. "Cagney, I would like to meet (Y/N) Fitzgerald (brother of Jeramy Fitzgerald...lolz! I had to...I mean...I know FNAF is dead...but I still play it...) I looked at the girl who looked scared. "Ha! Looks like (Y/N) is scared." I said as Cindy frowned. "Cagney be nice!" I had to admit (Y/N) did look pretty cute, she had (H/C) hair, a (F/C) leather jacket, and some torn jeans. "Ok ok, I'm sorry (Y/N)..." she didn't say anything...at all. "I said I'm sorry!" I said again. But she just nodded her head. "She's mute." Cindy said with a smile, then (Y/N) nodded again. "Ohh ok." "Well I Need to show (Y/N) the rest of Inkwell Isle, ok Cagney?" I nodded and they both walked away. But before (Y/N) could get to far I grabbed her are with my vine.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking with Cindy so she can show me the rest of the Isle, but then suddenly I felt something rapping around my arm. I turn around to see Cagney. "(Y/N)...I know we just met...but...would you like to come back later?" He asked. Since I was mute, I just nodded and smiled. Then i walked away. The reason why I'm mute is because the devil himself took my voice...he is my uncle...so he gave me a choice to either give him my soul, or give me my voice, and I choose to give him my voice...and I'm also very sensitive, I've been picked on and bullied a lot by a girl named Musume and her gang. I really hated her, the only friends I have is (F/N), Ayano, Gideon, Spencer, and Isaiah. (Also guys please stop commenting about the reader having more friends than you. Because it's getting annoying.) "you ok (Y/N)?" I looked at Cindy with a fake smile and nodded. "Ok, I'm just making sure."

*time skip brought you by...the animals from Happy Tree Friends dying over and over and over again!*

She pretty much showed me around the whole Isle, I made a few new friends such as: Grim Matchstick, Sally Stageplay, Baroness Von Bon Bon, Hilda Breg, Goopy Le Grande, Djimmi the Great, Beppi the Clown, Ribby and Croaks, Blind specter, Cala Maira, Wally Werbals, Werner Werman...and Cagney Carnation. I think he's a little cute. "Well (Y/N), I gotta go! I need to go see my new boyfriend, I will see you later! Bye Bye Meow!" I nodded and waved Goodbye. She was heading towards WB. Studio. I guess her boyfriend is from the Looney Tunes. Probably not tho. I saw a blue cat coming my way, I wonder what he wants. "Excuse me, ma'am, but have you seen a purple cat named Cindy walk by?" I shook my head and walked away. Cindy told me if a blue cat with a red tie asks me if I've seen her to just shake my head, Oh well. 'Sorry Mr. Blue cat. Life is hard. After all, it kills you.' I said in my head. I was in the same forest that Cagney lived in. I would always go there to write poems. I finally got done writing one of my poems and read it in my head.

'Love poem:
If I had wings, I'd fly for you.
If I could glow, I'd shine for you.
If I could sing, I'd sing for you.
If I had X-Ray vision, I'd find things for you.
If I had 9-K hearing, I'd listen for you...
But I don't have any of those things...sadly. I can't even Barth up a stinking rainbow! But I'll say this instead...i...i...i...I love you...'

I herd foot steps. I looked up and saw my school bullies. There names were Chloe, Becky, Bonnie, Vexi, Luna, and the leader, Musume. "Whatcha writing?" Chloe said "Probably another one of her stupid poems!" Bonnie said "So Musume, what are we gonna do to her this time?" Becky said? "Yes! I want to know!" Vexi said. "Calm down girls I'm thinking!" I started to get the feeling that we were being watched. "Oh! I got it girls!...Let's hurt her!~" i looked at Musume and the other girls in shock but they stopped me from running away. "And where do you think your going?...oh, wait, you can't talk HAHAHAHA!" I herd laughter from the other girls, then Musume pulled out a knife. "Teehee, this will be fun!" She was about to cut my arm with the knife, I closed my eyes and she cut me. I herd even more laughter coming from the girls. Musume was about to stab me again, I closed my eyes again...But...she didn't do it. I heard a very loud roar and opened my eyes...it...was...

Cagney?...

He was attacking Musume and she was coughing up blood. And he was way bigger then when I saw him before. He has sharp petals, long sharp teeth, and insane eyes. He looked way cuter this way...but why was he attacking Musume? He doesn't give a damn about me. Musume was on the ground bleeding and dead. Cagney looked at the other girls who were in shock. "GET OUT OF HERE! OR DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE HER?!" Cagney screamed. The girls ran away as fast as they could. Then Cagney looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Y-Y-(Y/N)?...are y-you ok?" He asked me as his eyes were tearing up. I nodded trying to cover up my arm. Cagney saw the blood dripping down from my jacket and was shocked. "N-No, your not ok. You're bleeding!" He disappeared into the ground then came back up, but closer to me he then moved my hand from my arm and saw the cut that Musume gave me. "Oh no!" He looked up to see a leaf on a old tree, but it was long enough to rap around my arm. His vine grabbed the leaf from the branch and saw some dead vines on the ground, he used the dead vines to tie it. "There you go!" He said with a smile. I smiled back and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and I kissed him on the cheek. We let go and he blushes and turns back to his 2th form. "Wanna head to my garden, (Y/N)?" He asked while blushing. I nodded and we headed into the forest I looked at Musume's dead corpse laying on the grass and noticed that her tiara is gone, but we heard girls screaming "NO I WANT TO BE THE LEADER!" Bonnie snapped. MUSUME TOLD ME THAT I AM HER FAVORITE! SO I GET TO BE THE NEW LEADER!" Chloe snapped back at Bonnie, And the bullies we're fighting over Musume's tiara I giggled because I thought it was funny. Cagney looked at me, smiled and blushed at the same time. 'Life is hard. After all, it kills you.' I said in my head

(OMG! 1,203 WORDS? THATS LIKE THE LONGEST I'VE EVER WRITTEN BEFORE! LOLZ!🤣v😂😹 anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Bye Bye Meow!😸😸😺😺)