I will get Cagney's voice back!...somehow

(Y/N)'s POV:

I writing in my journal and Cagney was watching me. I really felt bad that Cagney couldn't talk...I wish there was a way to get Cagney's voice back without having to give up my voice...I think I should ask the devil if there's another way. "Hey, Cagney! I have to be somewhere right now. I will come back later! Bye, Cagney!" He nodded, kissed my cheek and waved. I waved back and stepped out of his garden. I walked normal until I was out of Cagney's sight. When I was out of his sight, I started sprinting as fast as I could to the Devil's Casino. I made it and ran inside. I saw the Casino's manager King Dice. "Oh why hello there miss (Y/N)!" "Where is the Devil?!" "...Oh, heh! The boss is kinda busy right now. you'll have to come back lat-" "IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE THE DEVIL IS RIGHT NOW I WILL BURRY YOU ALIVE!!!!" King Dice was shaking really bad and said, "O-O-Oh...W-What was I t-thinking...? T-The b-b-b-boss is this w-w-way..." he lead me to a door that had a sign on it that said "Devil's Office" on it. "H-He's right in h-h-here, miss Y-Y-Y-(Y/N)!" He said and ran away screaming like a girl. I knocked on the door 3 times. "Come in." He said and I opened the door. "Well, well, well? If it isn't my favorite niece?" "Devil, can you please please please tell me there is another way to get Cagney's voice back without having to give up my own voice?!" The Devil thought for a second and grinned. "...There is a way...all you need to do is get Blind Specter's voice for me...He doesn't deserve to talk after what he did to you..." I nodded and walked out of his office. Then I walked out of the Devil's Casino. I got some of my school friends and my old bullies to help me. My friends names are (BF/N) (Best friends name) Lilli, Rosemary, Gideon, Abby, Ava, Isaiah, Spencer, and Stephanie. (All of these are my friends from my school) "Ok, time to call all of my friends!"

*Time skip brought to you by...Kawaii Boris from BABTQFTIM*

"LET'S DO THIS BOI!!!!" My friend Gideon yelled. We headed to Isle 3 and made it to the Phantom Express. We saw that they're asleep. "Let's Get Specters Voice while he's still sleeping!" (BF/N) said, " good idea, (BF/N)!" Lilli said. "So...why do we need Blind Specter's voice again...?" Rosemary asked. "I'll tell you guys why at school tomorrow." "Ok." "The Devil gave me some magic that will make it so I can take Specter's voice." I said and used the magic. I got Specter's voice and they started to wake up. "Oh no! Let get out of here!" Spencer said. And we ran off with out being seen. Then we went back to the Devil's Casino. We made it and walked into the casino and walked to the Devil's office. I knocked 3 times again "Come In" And me and my friends walked in the office. "Devil, we got Blind Specter's voice...now give Cagney his voice back! I said while my friends were nodding. "...Fine, you win...Here's Cagney's voice back!" The Devil snapped his fingers and nothing happened. "Uhh...did you give Cagney his voice back...?" I asked. "Yes, go to Cagney and see for yourself!" He said and got back to his work. "Ok." We all left the office and the Devil's Casino and my friends went home. "I can't wait to tell Cagney the news!

(Ok I'm done now! My phone is at 10% and I don't want it to die while I'm writing this...so...ok, Bye Bye Meow!😺😸