Pay the price

*A few days later after LEEEEEEMON:3*

Cagney's POV:

It has been a few days since me and (Y/N) had sex. And we haven't talked since. I hope she's ok! I heard a twig snap and turned around and saw m (Y/N). "(Y/N)!" I ran up to her and hugged her tightly "(Y/N)! I was super worried abo-" I was about to finish my sentence, but then I saw the bullies who bullied her behind her. "What are they doing here?" I asked while glaring at them. Luna, the new leader walked up to us and said, "w-w-we found Y-(Y/N) on the g-g-ground screaming in pain and saw that her right eye was stabbed with a knife. So we took her back to our place and helped her..." I looked at (Y/N) and saw that they weren't lying. Ayano had a bandage wrapped around her head and covering her right eye. "Oh...and we also saw that her belly was huge! So we took a pregnancy test on her and...she's pregnant..." Cagney was Shocked, Happy (Cus he's gonna be a father) and mad at the same time. "D-D-Do you k-know w-w-who did t-this?" I said. "I think I know who it was...he looked like a blue ghost with a blind eye...he was about to hurt the baby, but we stopped him..." I still don't believe them. "(Y/N)...is all of this...true...?" (Y/N) nodded, I wonder why she can't speak? "Uhh...can we have a moment...alone...?" The girls nodded and put ear buds in their ears and got their phones out. "(Y/N)...I'm so sorry that I got you pregnant...I didn't mean to..." she smiled and nodded her head. "So why can't you speak?" She was about to say something but then stopped. She put her pointer finger up and I think she mouthed the words "hold on, I'll be right back!" And I was right! She went back to where the girls were and the new leader handed (Y/N) two things. (Y/N) came back with a little notepad and a pencil. She was writing something on the notepad. She gave it to me and I was shocked when I read it! It said "the devil took my voice...I made a deal with him...He told me that I can either give him my voice...or give him...my soul...so I gave him my voice..." that good for nothing Devil! I'm gonna go and see him and demand him to give (Y/N) her voice back! We walked back to were the other girls were. "We need to go! Right now!" I yelled and the girls nodded and walked with me and (Y/N) "where are we going?" Luna asked "(Y/N), give her the notepad! And when you girls are done with it, give it back to (Y/N)." They nodded and Luna read the paper out loud. "OMG?! THE DEVIL HIMSELF?! (Y/N) WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Vexi asked. "She will explain it when she gets her voice back!" (Y/N) nodded her head in agreement. We made it to the devils casino I busted the doors open and saw the devil "Cagney?! What are you doing here?!" The devil asked. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE (Y/N)'s VOICE!" "Oh you want (Y/N)'s voice back ehh?" "Yes! Give it back to her!" Luna demanded. "Fine, Fine...ON ONE CONDITION!!" "Anything!" I yelled. "Give me your voice in exchange for her's!!" (Y/N) started shaking her head no, but I ignored it. "Ok...I will give you my voice in exchange for her voice..." "good choice, Cagney!" The devil said and used his magic and me and (Y/N) started floating in the air with magical sparkles around us, then it stopped and we floated down. (Y/N) was passed out on the ground and me and Luna ran up to her and tried to wake her up. Her eyes started fluttering open. "C-C-Cagney, L-L-Luna?" "(Y/N)!! YOU CAN TALK!!" Luna yelled. Then (Y/N) looked at me worried, "Cagney?...are you ok...?" I just nodded my head since I couldn't talk anymore. "Cagney...you didn't have to do that you know...?" I then put my finger on her lips. Luna looked at her phone and said "oh no! We have to be somewhere! We will see you at school on Monday, (Y/N)!" "Bye you guys!" (Y/N) said with a big smile. Then she helped me up and left the devils casino.

(Y/N)'s POV:

We went back to Cagney's garden and sat down on the soft grass. "You really didn't have to do that...I'm used to having no voice..." Cagney then kissed me on the cheek and rubbed my belly. I started to blush, I was as red as a tomato. Cagney got on top of me and his thorns disappeared. He started cuddling me and giving me little butterfly kisses. I giggled and said "I love you, Cagney."  He quickly kissed me on the lips and mouthed "I love you too, (Y/N)!" To me

(849 words...this was longer the the last chapter. (THE LEMON🍋🍋🍋🍋) ok, it's 4:20 (I'm not kidding...) I need to fucking go to sleep! And I need do it now!...at least until I put my phone on the charger since it's at 20%...Ok, Bye Bye Meow!...)