Chapter 2

Alex's POV

"Harry Styles"

        Immediatly, i got phonecalls from Jackson and Emily. I answered Emily's first.

"He's in my English class Alex holy shit." She sounded out of breath, like she just ran a damn marathon.

"Im well aware Em. I know him too." I said, still very shocked. After talking with Emily for a while, I decided to call Jackson back. He answered almost after the first ring.

"Alex. Oh my gosh. Alex. Harry fucking Styles. I would have never guessed!" He said under one breath. All I could do was sigh. "I know Jackson. Its all so messed up. He didnt deserve it." I didnt even know if he didnt deserve it or not. He seemed like a nice guy but I never got to talk to him. He could have bee an asshole, but overall, I've only heard good things about him.

        After a short conversation with Jackson, I decided to just push everything to the side for now. This was alot to take in. I couldnt even imagine what Harry's family must be going through. All his family, all his friends. They must be so worried.

I didnt even know why... but my mind went back to The Madhouse. Of course while growing up, I eventually came to the conclusion that our parents only told us about it to scare us and that it was only a myth. But after all the years, Im still thinking about it. Was Harry there? What happened to all those who have been kiddnapped? Are they there too? All these questions messed with mu head.

Like most days, I thought of the first thing to do. Sleep.

I usually dont like to sleep during the day, but I was to scared to go out at this current moment. I head back upstairs and laid down. Unfortunatley, I just couldnt fall asleep. I was thinking about anything i might know about Harry Styles. I know that he was also a Senior. I know he's liked by most people. I know that he lives down the street. Wait, he lives down the street. I walk down the street most days with Emily or Jackson. I pass his house every time. I started wondering that if I had walked down the street that day, would I have been taken instead?

I didnt even realise but I soon grew tired. I had eventually fallen asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        The following morning, my parents had told me and Max that school had been cancled for this and next week. God Bless. 2 weeks without going to hell and back. I decided that I should just go out. Not be so worried. I got changed into black leggings and a loose t-shirt and put on my Converse.

I grabbed a slice of toast, my bag, and cellphone, then headed out the door.

I walked down to the neighborhood behind ours, were Emily lives. As i was walking, I passed Harry's house. I shuddered at the thought of someone living in this house, is now missing. I could see the lights on so I decided I should leave. Im pretty sure that Mr. and Mrs. Styles wouldnt like to see a teenage girl odley staring at their house. So i moved on.

Eventually, I reached Emily's house. I kocked on the door and heard footsteps. The door was opended to Emily of course looking much better than i did.

"Hi Em. Wanna go down to The Pizza Parlor?" I asked as she looked at me smiling.

"Yes of course! Just gimme a minute" She said as she lead me into her house. Her house was very nice. She was lucky that she basically lived alone. Her parents being on buissness trips and all. Gosh what I would give to live alone, just for one week. Knowing me I probably couldnt even work a dishwasher without my mom.

I waited in the living room as Emily got ready. She takes way to long. As if reading my mind, Emily appeared in the livingroom, wearing a loose T-shirt and light washed skinny jeans with her teal sandals.

"Lets go im starving" She took my hand and dragged me out the door.

When we got to The Pizza Parlor, I noticed that everyone in the Parlor was surrounded around the T.V's around the place. Curiosity told us to and watch too. As soon as we did, a picture of Harry Styles appeared. Then the same news reporter that announced his name came on.

"The body of who everyone thinks isHarry styles has been found" My heart skipped so many beats.

"The teen was taken from his house earlier this week in a black van with no license plate. Unfortunatly, the windows were tinnted and no one could see who was in the car." "Scientists cant make out any facial features of the body yet, but assuming he's the most recent kiddnapping, we think its him" "More updates to come later tonight"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Share

:)