Chapter 2 Hospital waiting

From the last part of this story:

Laura : what's the major problem?

Raini: Your Boyfriend... Sorry, your husband is the major problem.

Continuing:

Laura : what?!

Raini: He told me to tell you that if he doesn't make it, he loved you.

Laura: What?!

Laura was still shocked. Raini took Laura's hand and pulled her in Ross's hospital room. He was sleeping. Raini explained that the doctor had to make him fall asleep to make his x-rays. Laura nodded.

Ross: Hello... I am so sorry....

Laura: Shush now... I'm so sorry too. It is just my fault that you are now like this. Forgive me...

Laura was crying. Ross was so tired that he couldn't even say on other word to his wife.

Laura: Rossy, pls, forgive me! You are the best.

Ross looked at her calmly and lovingly, but he did not blink. The doctor came in.

Doctor P. : Miss Lynch, your husband is in a very bad condition and he could never wake up after we take that rays. So, tell him what you want, because maby it is the last time. I'm so sorry for you.

Laura: Doctor, pls leave as a bit. I need to tell him what I need in the way he likes.

Doctor P. : Of course. Call me when you are ready to leave him go.

Doctor P. was a calm and good soul, and he understood Laura's situation. He got out of the room. Laura stood next to her beloved husband's body. She layed beside him and kissed his cheek. With his last powers, Ross reacted with a smile.

Laura: Ross, no matter what happens to you, I'll always love you. You are the color of my life and you are the only thing I want to touch and you are the best husband in the world.

Raini was crying her eyes out.

Raini : OK, guys... If you don't end up with this all cuteness, I won't have eyes anymore.

Raura looked at her.

Laura: Good bye now, and good luck! Pls do not leave me and our baby.

Ross: Never. Believe me. I won't give up on you, even this means to lose my life.

Raini : Aww... This is so romantic and sweet...

Laura went to call the doctor. When he turned back, the doctor was with her. He took Ross's bed with Ross on it.

Ross: Be brave, my love. I'll be back soon. I love you.

Doctor P: No more talking... But this is so sweet!

Ross was out of the room. Laura set next to Raini, with her eyes full of tears.

Raini: He'll be OK. You heard what he said... That he'll be back soon and that he loves you.

Laura: yeah... Right now I can't wait to see him again.

Raini: You will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! This is a shorter chapter, because I hadn't enough time. Hope you like it!