Chapter 11 Happiness

Laura set down, next to her beloved husband.

Andrew : Get out of my house!

Laura: OK, help me!

Andrew : I was talking to Ryan and Ross. Not you.

Laura did what she knew for a while. She knew how to wake up Ross. She told him quietly :

Laura : I have delicious Pancakes for you!

Ross: Really?!

He was awake. He looked very disappointed when he saw Laura tricked him.

Ross : So, where were we?! Oh, yea. You punched me. I am gonna do my best when I am gonna smack your head. I promise.

Laura: Ross! Chill... Pls... Let's just go home, talk!

Ross: Let's get outta here.

They got out, in the street. Laura looked at him happily.

Laura: I missed you!

Ross: me too!

They two hugged. Ryan was looking at them.

Ryan : I missed the Raura moments so much!

Ross: Kid... What I told you?

Ryan: if someone asks me what raura is, I have to run.

Ross: That is my boy!

Laura: Let's go home, talk and eat something.

Ross: I can't come home...

Laura and Ryan : Why?!

Ross: I need to say something that will break your heart... I cheated on you... For Courtney Eaton...

Laura: you did what?!

Ross: I know it sounds crazy, but I wanted to start a new life! But next, something changed my mind.

Ryan: I did! I got in that girl's house, in the night, and I searched for Dad. I found him and her sleeping together, but then she got up and walked away. I sneaked in and talked to dad. He was so scared at the beginning. He wanted to not see me or you.

Ross: But then, Ryan asked for my help. You weren't in your house and he was freaking out. So, I thought. I was so hurt when I cheated on you... I was ready to suicide myself.

Laura: so, why you can't come home?

Ross: if she finds out that I sneaked out of her house, I will be in big trouble. I need now to get back and pretend that nothing happened.

Laura: Ryan, can you go home and leave us a bit alone... Pls!

Ryan: I understand. Bye, dad. Hope you will make the right decisions in the future!

Ross: Bye, boy! Have a great sleep.

Ryan ran home. But, when he saw that her mom and dad weren't looking at him, he sneaked near them. He was too curious about when his parents wanted to talk or do.

Laura: Will you break up with her?

Ross: if I am welcomed home... And if you still love me.

Ross leaned for a kiss. Laura leaned too. Imedently the magic happened. They kissed. It was so good. They didn't do that for such a long time. Ross felt like he was in heaven. Ryan loved seeing his parents like that.

Laura: I will love you forever.

The kiss continued. It was pretty intense. Ryan was asking hiself how much time will they be still hugging and kissing. When 10 minutes passed Laura stoped the kiss.