Chapter 6 We can go fart

From the last chapter :

Ryan: So daddy isn't ok?

Doctor P : Sorry, kid.

Doctor P got out. Laura set crying on the bed, next to Ross's body. She was so scared to lose him. She was save just when he was with her. But, if he did not make it, she'll be alone and lost in the dark.

New:

After a few hours Ross woke up. He felt tears on his hand.

Ross: Laurie, what's wrong?

Laura stopped crying and looked at Ross. He was so scared and curious in the same time about what happened. Ryan came next to his parents and looked at his dad. Ross looked so funny. His golden hair shone, but it was a bit messy.

Ryan: I 'll see you, mom and dad, later. I don' t want you to see me cry.

Ryan went out of the room. Ross was scared. What was wrong with everyone?

Laura: Ross... Doctor P told me about the x-rays and he isn't happy...

Ross looked at her with love and insecurness.

Laura: And, it is really bad. The x-rays showed the real problem and impact that the car had on you. So, they don't really know what to do and they said that here isn't the technology they need to repair you.

Ross: I didn't expect this...

His tears started falling. They hugged each other and cryed together for a while. Ross was sad, but he was happy because he was with the ones who love him so much. Laura was so sad, that she needed a little more time to feel better. Ross kissed her on the cheek, and Laura looked at him. She was so scared to lose him.

Laura : Are you hungry? I'll go cook something for us.

Ross: Don't even think to do it! I caused you this all sadness and I made you cry so much. I need now to be able to make you feel better and smile. I love your smile so much! It makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

Laura: OK, Goldy! I'm not sure if you will survive without food, but ok.

Ross: Right. I'll go buy some and you stay here.

Laura: No! You stay...

Ross looked at her. He was sure that she was too worried about him. She looked at him.

Laura: Fine! But be careful! If you have any problems, call me immediately.

Raura hugged. Laura helped Ross get up and gave him his crutches. He was so lucky to have her with him, but he felt quilty for this all mess.

Laura: Ross, Wait!

Ross almost out of the door, but he returned imedently.

Ross: What, Sweetie?

Laura: Do you remember what you told me on the set of Austin&Ally long time ago? What made me love you more.

Ross: I'll never forget that. " Together we can go fart".

Laura: No, not exactly what I meant, but it is good too. I meant, "Together we can go farther than the moon".

Ross: OH... Corect. I fell the same way.

Laura's words made him fell better, but he still felt quilty. Ross kissed her cheek and went out of the room. Laura was alone again. She set on his bed and waited for him to get back. She fell asleep and dreamed that ross was good again and that they were, along with their two children (the dead one and Ryan) at sea in Miami. She slept a long time.

Laura's pov :

In my dream, we were so happy and everything was perfect. Ross was healthy and I was happy. Our dead kid was alive and happy, too. Ryan was happy as well. We were on the Miami Beach surfing and having fun. Later, Ross and I performed. It was amazing! We met with Raini and Calum at the concert. We had a great time, until the end of the concert. When me and Ross started singing" You can come to me ", I saw Ross looking with love and passion to someone in the public. He was staring at that person, but after he saw that I found out what he was doing, he changed his mind and looked just at me with more passion and love than he looked at the other person. At the end of the concert, we hugged and the public, except one person, said : " awww.... A Raura moment!". Next, at "Meet and Greet" a little girl came to meet us. She hugged us and asked us if we can sign her CD with her favorite songs from us two. We accepted and signed. She was so happy and told us that she loved our performances up there, on the scene. Ross asked her if she knows what is a "Raura shipper" and she answered that she does. Ross asked her if she is one of them and she replied that she is. Ross gave her a big hug and told her to never change and never give up on raura. The little girl looked at us and she said that she will do what Ross told her, but, with one condition: to prove that Raura is true. Raura kissed in front of the world and this made her feel so good and she ran to her mum. Ross looked at me and we met other people all night. It ended up with us two in our huge bad sleeping well.

End of pov

------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a shorter chapter, but I hope you liked it. 💕 It is not such and important chapter, but it is part of the story.