Chapter 9 New Beginnings & Reunions

The last chapter is maby the most important chapter in this book, so, if you don't remember it, read it again. 

_____________________________________________________________________

... a young woman. She was very tall and beautiful. 

She : Hello! Why are you staying here? 

Ross: HI! I lost all what was important to me... But, what are you doing here? 

She: I just broke up with my boyfriend... 

Ross: I'm so sorry for you! 

She: So, what happened to you? I saw you can't even walk. 

Ross : It is a long story... 

She: I like stories. 

I told her all. She was amazed by my life. 

She: So, you left...? 

Ross: Yeah.... I miss her and my kid so much! 

She: wait! You have a kid? 

Ross: yes. Correction... I had one. 

She: Boy or girl? 

Ross: An amazing kid... Boy. 

She: I understand. Maby, Laura didn't love you. Anyway, I'm Courtney. 

Ross: Nice to meet you! I'm Ross. 

Courtney's pov

He seems so stupid, but he is Ross lynch. I can trick him to fall in love with me and next I'll probably be reach or ill get important roles in movies. 

Courtney : If you don't have where to live, you can stay a bit in my house. I live alone. 

Ross: Thanks! 

I was right. He is pretty naive. I'll make him like me,after i will take advantage of his fame, and after I can not fool him anymore, I will break up with him. 

Courtney : Come! Follow me. 

After I presented my home to him and showed him his room, he was amazed. 

Ross: I never thought that a girl like you could have such a big and nice house. I believe it is really expensive. 

Courtney : You believe right. It was really expensive. You have to be at lunch at 13. You better be on time. 

I left the room. 

Ross's pov

She was so beautiful! I think I fell in love again... But, I can't! I'm married! But, I left Laura, so I can begin a new life. Maby I can make her love me. She seems a good girl, like Laura and I'm the bad boy. All I want was to see Laura happy. She was my best friend and wife. So, I set down and I thought about the all problem. My leg hurtled less. I was very hungry and upset." If I left Laura, this means that she isn't my wife anymore... ". This thought haunted me for the next hours. 

The lunch time came. I got down and I saw her waiting. 

Courtney : You got on time. Well done. 

Ross: Thanks. So, what's for lunch? 

Courtney : Whatever you want. 

I told her what I wanted and in a couple of minutes, our lunch was done. After we finished it, she asked me if I want wine or beer. 

Ross: I'm not drinking. I promised that I'll never be drunk again. 

Courtney : Who asked you this?