FINE!

Sometimes life is like staring out a window or looking through a lens, the picture isn't good until you find a focus.

"She looks confused." the person behind me muttered.

"Naw babe, Hide there looks just fine to me." He replied with a smirk.

"You perverted fool!" Lissa shot back with her British accent.

"Hey I'm your perverted fool." Jace reached his arms out, but wasn't quite  met with the response he wanted.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Wasn't supposed to feel good" Lissa said her face abundant with fury.

"And you're not my anything anymore. I'm done with you." She scoffed.

"Lissa, Jace, shut up!" I made it clear.

Lissa and Jace were like a bad boy band, they broke up and got back together alot, but this time was different. I actually believed her this time.

By the time they were done bickering I had finished the equation on the board. Lissa had gotten behind Gina during the conflict, so Jace was next.

"Excellent as always Hidey, but antiderivatives aren't until next year; meet me after class." Ms.Wint admired my work.

Jace's answer was 2E over B squared: the wrong answer.

"And Jace, meet me after class too." She looked at the dry-erase baffled.

Oh no. I thought. She's gonna make me tutor him.

RING!

"Be ready for he quadratic and linear equation test tomorrow" Ms. Whit quickly said as the bell rang.

After it was just me and Jace she said, "Okay, you guys can breath now."

"Hidey I know that you are very uncomfortable with Jace so, you don't have to tutor him, but you should." She reassured me.

"I think he's a lost cause." I said is if he weren't there.

"I don't blame you. Jace I will talk to you after school. Hidey I will need you to go to the principal's office with me." She turned to me.

"Second day of school and you're already in trouble?" Jace said

"Goodbye Jace!" we both giggled.

Ms. Whit was a 24 year old gossip queen, but now her thoughts took a more serious turn.

"Ok follow me."