Chapter 16: Cuts

Ariana's POV:

I ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs and on my way of the door I quickly grabbed my keys, phone, purse and a secret kit I leave in a cabinet where no one looks. I got into my car, turned it on and drove down the street before Justin could get outside. I didn't know where I was going and quite frankly I didn't really care, I just needed to leave that horrible town.

--- 2 Hours Later---

I finally came to a stop at my best friend, Victoria Justice's house. I had called her about a half and hour ago, so when I pulled up into her driveway she was waiting on her porch with a concerned look on her face. She always was the worrier. So after I explained everything to her she gladly let me stay at her house until I knew what I was going to do next.

I speed walked to the spare room that I always slept in when I came over. I set my keys, phone and purse on the bed and grabbed my special kit and headed to the bathroom. I locked myself in the bathroom and took the contents out of the kit. I sat on the marble floor and grabbed the sharpest blade in the pile. I was now quietly sobbing knowing that I would soon regret this, but at the moment nothing mattered but my need to cut. I had done this a few times before Justin and I started dating. But once he noticed the cuts on my wrists he made me promise not to do it again, but promises are made to broken. I brought the blade to my wrist while talking a shaky but deep breath.

"For driving Jai away," I whispered while gliding the blade across my wrist and pausing a moment to let the pain lessen.

"For causing Justin to do drugs,"

"For being a terrible girlfriend,"

"For replacing Jai so quickly,"

"For being the cause of my parents deaths,"

I took an extra longer pause for this cut. Then placed the blade on my neck that was a all wet because of my tears, then I slid the blade across my neck after saying my hopefully last words.

"For not doing this sooner,"

Then I collapsed onto the floor and everything went black.