Chapter 23: Explain! (Part Two)

Justin's POV:

Once we reached my place, Aria went to the bathroom, leaving her purse on the couch across from me. So while I waited, I thought about Ariana and how I missed her voice. So I decided to call Ariana's phone just so I could hear her voice through the voicemail. Pathetic, I know.

Once it started ringing I heard something coming from Aria's purse;

Hey! Hey! It's Justin. Answer the phone, your sexy boyfriend is calling [Repeat four times]

No. That's the special ringtone I made for Ariana. I went to her purse and grabbed the phone and pressing the home button to reveal our special picture that we took in the limo the night I asked her out. No. It can't be. But it is.

Aria is Ariana... but I saw Ariana, lifeless and dead at the hospital.

My blood boiled inside of me as I turned around to 'Aria' coming out of the bathroom. Her face went pale when she spotted her phone in my hand.

"J-Justin. I-I can explain."

"Oh yeah, then fucking explain how my girlfriend pretended to die and then change her look and have the fucking nerve to go and comfort me and make me think that my life wasn't going to be completely over after you 'left'!" I screamed, with tears flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably.

She cautiously walked up to me and kissed me, trying to calm me down. I kind of worked, but she is definitely going to have to explain this to me once I am ready to stop kissing the girl of my dreams.