Chapter 7: Ryan's Birthday Party ~Part One

Ariana's POV:

Thirty minutes after our breath taking time together we decided that it was time to get ready to go to Ryan's birthday party. I have met Ryan a couple times but we are still strangers to each other, I was hoping to change that tonight. Once we were ready to go we drove in Justin's red, and glossy BMW down to Ryan's place which was 2 blocks down from my house. As we got out Justin's care we walked up Ryan's drive way and into his house. I could already tell something was going to happen, their were three people knocked out on the grassy floor, and one on the bottom of Ryan's stairs near the door. There were couples all over the place making out and grinding on each other.

---- 1 Hour Later ----

Justin had told me that he was going to get me a drink but he has been gone for fifteen minutes. Since I was tipsy I put all my worried thoughts to the back of my head. I was walking around the house in search of Justin but I was stopped by Chaz. I was greeted with a smile so I returned the friendly gesture and we started a game of truth or dare with a couple sluts who, in the past, have tried to do anything to get me in trouble and a couple familiar boys that I can't recall where I remember them from. One last player comes from behind and sits too close to me but I was too drunk to do anything about it, I looked over and the sight of him terrified me and brought back the memories of the horrible things he had done to me..... it was Jai.