Chapter 6: Explicit Scene *CAUTION* ~Part 1

Justin's POV:

I laid her down on her big soft bed. I kissed her and then more we kissed the harder I became. " J *kiss* Justin, H *kiss* Hurry!" she moaned. As much as I loved to tease her I wanted her as well so I sat her up but we kept our lips on each other. I pulled her orange dress off of her and examined her for a while, admiring her wonderful body. I quickly took my keys out of my pocket and cut her bra open with my pocket knife. " I *kiss* I'll buy you a new one later," I whispered while out of breath. " It's fine *kiss* baby" She tugged on my pants struggling to get them off while she kissed me. As I took off my pants I grabbed a condom packet from my pocket, I handed it over to her. While she tried to unwrap the foil package I cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed, hard. "JUSTIN!" she shrieked. I took down my boxers and Ariana's eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets, all I did was grin. I already knew what she was thinking.... She surprised me by quickly grabbing my length and rapidly moving her hands up and down. " Fuck Ariana! Oh shit!" I yelled. She then put her mouth on my length and she bobbed her head up and down. "FUCK!! Ari, baby.. Shit! If you continue I will cum in your mouth before we even start..." She giggled and slowly pulled down her panties. It was beautiful....

___________________________