Chapter 1

Graysons pov*

Im married too a beautiful girl named hannah. Ive been married to her for about 3 years now and she's pregnant with our child. My brother ethan is also married to a beautiful girl named stacy and they have a child named aidan. We make youtube videos and post them every tuesday. Weve been doing this for years and havent stopped yet. We have a wearhouse where we make our videos at and life was pretty amazing untill one day.

Monday~

It was time for hannah to deliver the baby. We quickly head to the hospital and everyone was there waiting.

"you ready baby" I say holding her hand.

"ready as ill ever be" She says smiling.

The doctor comes in and tells her to start pushing.

The doctor then stops her because theres a complication.

"we need to rush you back to preform surgery or your baby wont make it" he says pushing her out of the room.

"I need you to wait here Mr. Dolan" the doctor says. My hand is slowly taken away from hannahs. ethan puts his hand on my back to comfort me.

"she will be back bro" he says.

we sit and wait for her to come out. After a couple of hours the doctor comes out.

"Mr. Dolan" he says looking at me. I stand up.

"h-how is she" I ask.

"Im so sorry Mr. Dolan. Your wife didnt make it"

I was so shocked at what he said. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"w-what?" I say with tears just pouring out of my eyes.

"we did save the baby and you have a beautiful healthy baby girl" he says.

"where is she. my wife. i need to see her" i say wiping my tears.

"of course. right this way" he says leading me in a room where her body lays.

"ill give you a couple minutes" he says walking out.

I just stand there and look at her body. Shes pale and her body is covered with a white blanket covering her head to toe but her face wasn't covered.

I walk over to her to where im closer. Her lips arent a light pinkish color. Her hair was in her hair net still.

I grab her hand and squeeze it. It felt like ice. There wasnt any life to it.

"why did you have to go baby" i say kissing her hand while shaking.

This cant be real. Someone pinch me.

"it was supposed to be me and you. Me and you raising this baby not just me" i say with tears coming down my face.

"please come back to me" i say with my head down. I sit there for a little longer and then say my goodbyes.

I go to the nursery to hold my daughter. Its the only thing I have of her now. hannah wanted to name her lily. Lily Ann Dolan.

Im holding her while rocking in the chair. She has bright blue eyes, blonde hair, rosey cheeks. Her tiny little hand is wrapped around my pinky.

"were gonna be okay baby. We gonna do just fine" i say kissing her little forehead. I feel some tears down my cheeks and I wipe them away. I have to he strong. Not only for lily but for me. For everyone else.

______

Wensday April 22nd

It was a couple weeks later and we had hannahs funeral. Mom has been helping me with lily. Showing me the ropes and what moms do. I wish hannah was here for all of this because its hard. Its hard being the only one doing this. Hannah would've been great with this. She knew how to take care of babys. She read books about it, she would always say that shes gonna be the perfect mother. She would always help her sister out with her children.