Chapter 8

Today is the day Im getting married. Again.

we kept it small because weve both gotten married already. We didnt really want that big of a wedding. It was just too much and we just wanted something nice and simple.

It was time for everyone to get ready including me so, I put my dress on and my heels and I was ready to go.

"last time im getting married" i say giggling

"last time im getting married" i say giggling. cameron and lisa laugh.

"you ready" cameron says smiling.

"lets go" i say smiling.

"momma" lily says holding her arms out.

"come on lets go walk down the aisle" i say holding her hand.

we go get ready to walk down. cameron helps lily down the aisle and then its my turn. Doors open and I walk out. Graysons eyes widen and he's smiling. I walk down and then grab his hands.

We get through all the boring stuff and do our vows. gray was up first.

"wow. I never thought I would be standing up here again."

I give a light smile.

"Liv you are the best thing that has happened to me these past two years and I couldnt be more grateful. After ha-" he chokes up and starts to tear up.

"after hannah passed I never thought I could love again. I never thought I would smile again I never thought I would be happy again but when lily ran into you that one day. god am I so glad she did because then I wouldnt have met you. We wouldn't have this amazing life together. Youve made me the happiest ive been, youve made me smile again and you make lily so happy. Which Im very greatful for. your amazing liv, inside and out and im so glad i can call you my wife" he says squeezing my hand. I tear up.

"Liv"

"i dont how I can top that" i say giggling and wiping my tears. people giggle and I see people crying.

"grayson. You have made me the happiest girl alive. I told myself I would never get married or date someone again because I didnt want to deal with the pain of losing someone again but when lily ran into me and I looked up and saw you I knew i had to learn more about you. I knew I had to be in your life. You and lily make me the happiest and im so happy to be in both of your lifes. You guys have tought me how to love again, how to smile again, how to be happy. I love you both endlessly" i say tearing up. tears are coming out of his eyes and I take my thumb and gently wipe them away. He smiles.

"you may kiss your bride"

We kiss and everyone claps. Lily runs up to me. I pick her up and kiss her on the cheek. gray grabs my hand and we start to walk down the aisle.

Now its time for our reception. Theres a DJ there and everyone was talking and we were going around saying hi to everyone and thanking them for coming.

we all sat down and ate and then there were speeches. Lisa started.

"I want to congratulate both of you. But i want to thank liv"

gray grabs my hand and lily is on my lap.

"Im so happy you came into this family. You have made grayson so happy and I couldnt thank you enough. When hannah left i never thought I would see my baby-" she chokes up with tears coming down her face.

"Sorry" she says clearing her throat. Tears start to flood down my face.

"I never thought i would see my baby boy smile or laugh again and when you came to aidans birthday and I saw you two together I saw how great you were, I saw how great you are with lily and I saw his smile and laugh back" she says tearing up. I tear up.

"i love you both" she says blowing kisses. I mouth "i love you" to her and she smiles. I look over at grayson and he looks at me and smiles.

Some more people make speeches. Then my dad goes.

"I never thought i would be doing this again haha"

people giggle.

"grayson I just want to thank you for being a kind man to my little girl. When mike passed I thought she would never find love again, never smile or laugh but when she brought you to that party and seeing how happy she was with you and lily made me so happy beca- because" he starts crying. I tear up.

"because I never thought I would see it again." he says tearing up.

"Im so glad you are apart of this family" he says smiling.

"love you dad" i say smiling. he comes over and kisses me on the cheek.

After all the speeches were done and after we all ate food we did cake. grayson was holding lily. we all three cut it and then everyone started clapping.

"you want some cake babe" i say to lily. she knods. I give her some cake. grayson smiles.

Everyone gets a slice of cake and then it was time for dancing. Everyone went to the dance floor and started to dance.

"wanna dance" grayson asks me while holding lily.

"Id love to" i say smiling.

We go to the floor and the three of us started dancing.

This night was the best. I never thought I would find happiness again. I never thought I could love another person like i do with grayson and lily.

Im happy i have this family.