Chapter 9

1 year later*

lily just turned 5 and she was the cutest little thing. A little drama queen but cute.

Grayson and I were doing great. Marriage was amazing!! It feels good having him by my side all the time. It feels right.

Todays was lilys first day of kindergarten. We were so excited!! Me and gray finally get some alone time.

I got up and got ready I put on a sweatshirt with some ripped jeans and some white sneakers and then I head downstairs.

"lily are you ready" I say from downstairs.

"yes she iss" grayson says holding her walking in the kitchen.

"I packed her lunch" i say grabbing her lunch box. Lily was wearing some jeans with a white shirt and this little army green jacekt with some sneakers.

"you ready baby" i say grabbing her hand. She knods.

Grayson drives and we head to the school.

~
"alright come on missy" i say unbuckling her seatbelt. She hops down from the car and we walk her to class.

"we will be back to pick you up okay?" gray says crouching down to her.

"okay daddy" she says hugging him. I crouch down to her.

"mommy loves you" i say smiling.

"bye mommy by daddy" she says walking inside. we watch her walk in. I was pretty upset seeing her walk in there like it's nothing. I thought she would at least cry or something.

"you okay" gray says looking at me.

"yeah im fine" and then a tear falls down my cheek.

"hey, hey whats wrong" he says cupping his hands on my face.

"shes just growing up" i say sniffling.

"babyy" he says lightly giggling and pulling me into a hug.

"i dont like it" i say in his chest.

"neither do I babe. Neither do I" he says giving me a squeeze.

"soo what should we do today" gray says cupping my face again.

"i dont know about you but I have to go work" I say giggling.

"ughhh thats no funn" he says pouting.

"you could come with meee" i say grabbing his hand and walking.

"really?"

"yeah why not" i say smiling.

"okayy" he says smiling.

We head to the car and start going to my work. As we get there and start walking in grayson stops me.

"babe i wanna ask you something" he says stopping. I get a little confused.

"whats wrong" I ask walking up to him. He comes up to me and grabs both of my hands.

"I want you to adopt lily" He says smiling. My eyes widen and I tear up.

"wait what" I say tearing up in shock.

"your her mom now and I want you to adppt her" he says squeezing my hands.

"really" i say in a quiet voice trying to hold my tears back. He knods.

"Id love to" i say crying. He wipes my tears gently with his thumb and then pulls me into a hug.

"I love you" he says squeezing me tight. I look up at him still in a hug.

"I love you too" i say smiling. he leans in and kisses me.

we walk inside and I get my camera all set up and grayson just sits there watching me.

"you girls ready" I say grabbing my camera.

"yepp" they all getting im their positions.

"okay lets get started" I say.

I start shooting pictures. Models flood in and out of the studio. Different outfits, makeup, hair.

It was a couple hours later the girls and I wrapped up and grayson was passed out in the chair. Litteraly everywhere we go he will fall asleep. Expecially if its boring. It's annoying but its cute.

"hey uh amanda what time is it" I ask.

"almost 2:20" she says. I knod. It was time to pick lily up.

"babe" i say looking at him. He was the cutest thing ever when he sleeps. I quickly took a picture before he woke up.

"babe" I say shaking him.

"hmm" he says opening his eyes.

"im done and we need to pick up lily" i say giggling.

"oh okay" he says stretching. He gets up and stretches even more. His arm muscles tighten making them show even more. His shirt lifts up showing a little of his stomach.

"Is my work really that boring" i say giggling and walking to the car.

"no im just really tired" he says laying back in the seat and closing his eyes.

"are you okay?" I ask.

"yeah. idk im just tired"

"oh okay. do you want me to drop you off at home" i say driving.

"no its fine, I wanna see my girl" he says

"okay" i say.

we drive to go get lily. I was so excited to see her!! We get out of the car and walk up to get her. The bell rang and they came running out.

"mommyyy" she says running to me. I crouch down to hug her.

"Hii babyyy. how was your day" I say kissing her on the cheek multiple times and picking her up.

"good" she says smiling.

"theres daddy" i say pointing to grayson thats standing right behind me.

"Hii babygirl!! how was school" he says taking her from my arms.

"good" she says smiling.

"you ready to go home" he asks.

"yes" she says resting her head on his shoulder. gray carrys her back to the car and we finally go home.

When we get home gray goes and lays down. He wasnt feeling that well. I dont know why. Hes been kinda quiet today. Sleeping alot. He's probably just exhausted from all the videos hes been filming with ethan lately. Making videos can be stressful. Expecially the editing part. Sometimes hes always up till 1 in the morning working on it.

Hes been doing that for the past week. I would tell him to maybe take a break but I know him. He would never do it. Its a job, they cant take a break.

While grayson was sleeping I was cleaning up the house. Doing dishes, folding some laundry and then was going to make some dinner. We were having spaghetti tonight.

lily was playing with her barbie dolls in the living room while watching the movie barbie. She loves those dolls. Always playing with them 24/7.

I was about to start dinner when Lisa calls me...