Chapter 4

November 9th 9:30am~

Grayson and I have been on so many dates and I guess you could say were a couple now. Its been the best 6 months of my life. Being with not only him but lily. They make me smile. They make my heart happy.

I woke up this morning and got ready for work. I put on a cream shirt with some jeans and some ankle boots. I grabbed my purse and headed out.

~

~

"okay people lets get this shoot on the road" i say walking in. I set my coffee down and set my camera up.

"Liv is this the outfit" a model says coming in.

"yes" i say smiling.

I start setting up my camera and the lights and the models start coming out to but then I get a call from grayson.

"girls hold on a sec" I say walking away.

call*

"hey babe everything okay?" I ask.

"yeah i need you to do me a huge favor and i know your at work" he says.

"whats up" i ask

"do you mind if lily hangs with you for a bit while i go to this meeting" he says.

"of course. i dont mind." i say

"thank you so much. Ill be there in a few"

"okay bye"

end of call*

"okay Lets go ahead and start shooting" I say to the girls.

~

"hey babe" he says kissing my cheek.

"hey" i say smiling.

"hey babygirl" i say picking her up.

"uhh heres her bag and I will be back to pick her up later" he says kissing her on the cheek

"I got her" i say smiling.

"thank you" he says smiling.

"bye baby daddy loves you" he says waving. she waves.

"aww liv shes so cute" Molly says.(model)

"thank you" i say smiling.

"okay lets take more pictures" I say setting lily down. Lily is so good. She just stood there next to me watching the girls while I shot a couple of pictures.

"you want to get in there lily" i ask crouching down to her. She runs over to the girls.

"okay readyy" i say looking through the camera. They all pose and we take more. They pick her up and do all sorts of poses with her. The pictures turned out really well.

couple hours later*

"are you turning my daughter into a model" gray says coming in giggling.

"were just having some fun" i say grabbing lily. he kisses me.

"were done for the day. everyone go eat take the rest of the day off" i say looking at the girls. They all smile.

"thanks for watching her" he says picking her up.

"anytime. I had fun" i say smiling.

"lunch?" he asks.

"yess im starving" i say laughing. I grab my stuff and lilys bag and we head to lunch.

~

"soo ethan is having a birthday party for his son and i want to know if you would go with me" he asks.

"id love to" i say smiling.

"sweet." he says smiling.

"what day" i asks taking a sip of my drink.

"its this weekend" he say smiling. I smile. We talk some more and then we head back to my place. Lily takes a nap and me and grayson are just laying on the couch watching some tv.

"soo I got a call when you laid lily down" i say looking at him.

"what about?" he says looking at me.

"well when lily went in the shoot with the girls the girl that makes the cover of the magazine wants that picture" I say smiling.

"wait really" he says smiling.

"yeah. if you dont want her on the cover then i can just tell them no but i wanted to let you know"

"of course they can use that cover" he says smiling. I giggle.

"wow my daughter is gonna be on a cover" he says smiling.

"shes already a model" i say giggling.

"yes. she. is" he says laughing.

After awhile lily comes running out and sits in between us.

"hey pretty girl" i say tickling her little belly. She laughs. I see grayson smiling.

We put on a movie and we all just sit there and watch.

~

"alright were gonna head out" grayson says getting up.

"okay" i say standing up. gray grabs lily. I hand him her bag and the walk to the door.

"bye babe" i say kissing him.

"bye lily" i say touching her belly.

"momma" she says pointing at me. My eyes widen and I look up at grayson who is just as shocked at me but smiling.

"n- no im-"

"momma" gray says. I look up at him and he smiling.

"gray I-"

"liv its okay."

"your momma" he says smiling.

"momma" she says again. I smile.

"I love you" i say to grayson.

"I love you too" he says and he kisses me passionately.

"bye lily" i say kissing her cheek.

graysons pov*

lily called liv momma. I was shocked at first but glad because liv was amazing to lily and was the closest thing she had for a mom.

out of nowhere liv says I love you. Which i wanted to say first but im glad she said it when she did. I never thought i would love someone else.

I am gonna marry this girl.

end of pov*