Chapter 12

We get in the car and head over to my moms.

"im hungry" gray says. I look over at him and just stare at him.

He looks over at me then back at the road. "what"

"you just ate...." I say still looking at him.

"sooo" he says looking at the road.

"fatty" I say turning to look at the road.

"lily baby you okay" I say turning around to look at her.

"yes" she says while playing on her little tablet. I smile and turn back around.

________________________________

"heyyyy" they all say smiling.

"grandmaaa" lily says running up to my mom.

"lillyyy" she says picking her up and kissing her on the cheek multiple times.

"hey gray" bryan says shaking his hand.

"hey man" gray says smiling.

"grayson" my mom says hugging him, he hugs her and i see him smiling.

"oh liv you look amazing" amy says.

"thank you" i say smiling.

"hows this baby boy doing" my mom says holding my belly.

"pretty good" i say smiling.

"hes been kicking" I say smiling. She smiles while her eyes widen a little bit.

"I cant wait till her arrives" she says smiling. I smile and see grayson smiling too.

"lily honey everyones out back if you wanna go play with them" my mom says. I see lily look up at me and gray.

"go" i say smiling. She smiles, hands me her tablet and then runs outside.

"grayson! how are you my man" my dad says walking into the kitchen.

"im good sir, how are you?" he asks.

"im good, beer?" he says.

"yeah sure" grayson says.

"come on i want you to meet someone" my mom says. I follow her out to the back where everyone is.

"livvvv finally your here !!" everyone says. I smile.

"hiii" I say walking out.

"graysonnn!" everyone says smiling. I turn around and see him walking with my dad out here.

"hey" he says smiling. Grayson comes behind me and stands close.

"how are you too and the baby omg liv you look amazing" my grandma says.

"thanks grandma and were good and hes good too" i say feeling my belly. I turn to look up at gray and hes smiling while looking at me.

"liv this is marcus, hes in the photography feild as well" My mom says.

"hi its nice to meet you" i say shaking his hand and smiling.

"you too, congrats on they baby" he says pointing at my stomach and looking up at gray.

I look up to gray and see him smiling but it wasnt a nice kind smile. It was more of a jealous smile.

"marcus works down the street from where you do" my mom says.

"oh sweet! what photography to you do?" i ask.

"i usually take pictures of whatever i can find that looks cool but ive been doing clients lately" he says.